Interest Check: Pathfinder Campaign/ The Drow Remergence

Started by uoheinrich, April 11, 2011, 12:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uoheinrich

I think she claimed the same guy as Nicci.. I'm surprised they didn't try to bribe the DM with their smuttiness... -_-
Enemies of the Imperium hear me. You have come here to die, the Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down, his war machines will crush you under their treads, his mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you... You cannot win.

Yorubi

Quote from: Tackyhillbilly on April 11, 2011, 10:53:53 PM
If Nicci is claiming someone... I claim Yorubi!
*Blinks* Nah I submitted after she used her dirtiness when poor innocent me didn't have any power over it. *Sniffles* Darn my innocent nature!

Tackyhillbilly

Quote from: Yorubi on April 11, 2011, 10:58:20 PM
*Blinks* Nah I submitted after she used her dirtiness when poor innocent me didn't have any power over it. *Sniffles* Darn my innocent nature!

*Snuggles Yorubi*

D'awwwwwwww.

Yorubi

uoheinrich

Enemies of the Imperium hear me. You have come here to die, the Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down, his war machines will crush you under their treads, his mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you... You cannot win.

ulthakptah

Tacky, a good suggestion for equipment is a small steel mirror. It can be used to see around corners, seeing if people are vampires, and you could use it to see 'sucker' written across your forehead. Please, Yorubi innocent? don't me laugh.

Tackyhillbilly

Quote from: Yorubi on April 11, 2011, 11:04:57 PM
Meep! *Blushes and gets snuggled.* >.<

*Continues to snuggle.*

Thats alright Ulth. Who wants someone who is to innocent?  >:)

Yorubi

Nyah *More snuggling* So meeaaaan to me ult! I think I'm going to try putting in my character's skills more towards knowledge based areas for the sake of having something to contribute.

ulthakptah

Hey, sometime the truth hurts. It's not my fault you're evil and manipulative :P

Tackyhillbilly

Don't mind Ulth, no one is paying attention to him, Yorubi.

And Ulth, what do you think? Mischevious Angel, or Repenetant Masochistic Succubus?

(( And thus far we have a Fighter, a Paladin, a Druidess, a Cleric, A Sorceress, and a Summoner, if I count correctly. ))

ulthakptah

Quote from: Tackyhillbilly on April 11, 2011, 11:19:29 PM
Don't mind Ulth, no one is paying attention to him, Yorubi.

And Ulth, what do you think? Mischevious Angel, or Repenetant Masochistic Succubus?
While I admit Yorubi is mischievous, I would say she is more of a Repentant Masochistic Succubus.

Anyway isn't that all backwards? Aren't angels repentant, and succubi mischievous? If that's what you were going for that's fine. Anyway succubi are pretty hawt, but fighting evil creatures we should have to power of good on our side.

In short statistically go with the angels they are better at fighting evils, and aesthetically go with the succubus cuz they hawt.

Callie Del Noire

Guess my diplomat doesn't need to be fixed and reposted then.

Tackyhillbilly

Quote from: ulthakptah on April 11, 2011, 11:28:25 PM
While I admit Yorubi is mischievous, I would say she is more of a Repentant Masochistic Succubus.

Anyway isn't that all backwards? Aren't angels repentant, and succubi mischievous? If that's what you were going for that's fine. Anyway succubi are pretty hawt, but fighting evil creatures we should have to power of good on our side.

In short statistically go with the angels they are better at fighting evils, and aesthetically go with the succubus cuz they hawt.

The point is, either way, his Eidolon is an outlier, who willingly bound herself to my Summoner's father, in order to escape her life. He recently resummoned her by accident. So yeah, thats what I was aiming at.

(There is no stastic difference, so thats a vote for Succubus. Yorubi (who may not be innocent, but is adorable) voted Angel, I think.)

uoheinrich

Yorubi

Actually I voted succubus I think. I kinda gave a half answer since I was saying both could work while a succubus could be entertaining and all in how she acts.

Tackyhillbilly

Ahh, alright. So two votes for Succubus then? One more, and I'll write up his backstory. (I have one in mind for either Eidolon.)

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: uoheinrich on April 11, 2011, 11:34:07 PM
Awesome Callie. What page is it on?

Took it down after 3 pages of the girls gushing on Lh's pc and nothing on mene. :D

Yorubi

*Nuzzles Callie* Sowwy... I can't help my competitive side needing to compete. ^^

Tackyhillbilly

I'd have gushed on you character, but he was the wrong sex, and I was busy Callie!

uoheinrich

Alright Callie if you don't mind reposting your character. I think I'll call this thing closed and get started on the actual threads.

Callie Del Noire

Well I figured if they didn't even comment on the pics that it wouldn't fit.. so I took it down and started working on fixing it.

Tackyhillbilly

uoheinrich

Ok. Well once you're done I'll put up the threads.

Callie Del Noire

I'm leaning towards an Aasimar or Changling bard now.. I can tweak the cahracter easily enough.