Midieval fantasy RP

Started by SnakeSong, July 07, 2010, 02:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnakeSong

Hey, Snake here. Wondering if anyone wants to do a midieval fantasy with dragons and the bit. It would be great if two or three people would like to RP this with me... so what do you think? If you want to RP it create a character with the guideline below, thank you.

Name:
Weapon of choice: (If any)
Appearance: (Pictures welcome)
Bio:

I'll go first

Name: Gwenvale Herald
Race: Elf
Weapon of choice: long sword
Appearance:
Bio: Vale grew up on the streets of Aradel, a highly populated human city where elves are hated with a passion. She is a quiet person who likes battle and warcraft. She sticks with the group because though she is quiet she likes people, though after a battle she will sometimes talk quite a bit. She is feircly loyal to her friends and will do nearly anything for them.

SxyCowgirl

OOH! Can I be a dragon?! :D
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Kevben Battleheart

You've caught my interest. I love medieval fantasies.

Name: Glorerl Nurhak
Race: Dwarf
Weapon of choice: Dwarven battle ax
Appearance:
Bio: Glorerl was born and raised in the Dwarf hold Karaz-a-Karak. He is the third son of Thorgrim Grudgebearer, the current High King of Karaz-a-Karak, and is thought be missing when he had, in reality, only ran away. He travels with the group because he figures they would be lost without him and loves to battle but he loves drinking even more and will always be found with a flagon of ale after a good set-to and he also has a personal reason for hating greenskins but he avoids all questions when pressured as to why.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

SnakeSong

Hello SxyCowgirl, yes you can be a dragon, but to be part of the group you should probably be either, a fairly small dragon, or have a human sized form as well (So, if our adventure leads us to a cave/place with a small opening) you can still stay with the group. Please put up your character bio, so we know who you are.

Hello Kevben Battleheart, so I will be traveling with a prince huh? Cool! Welcome to the RP!

I am going to wait a little bit to see if one more person wants to join the RP before we start up, I'll post the RP name on here when it is created.
~Snake

Dreamers Sand

Name: Sahara Saeko
Race: Half Elf
Weapon of choice: Nocturni (staff)
Appearance:

Bio: Sahara was born in a caravan during travel, her mother a Wind Elf fleeing hunters. She was quickly handed off to the gypsy of the caravan, and she was murdered shortly after. Sahara lived from there on with the gypsy for the most of her young life, before she finally took off on a trek to gain her magic. She found a guardian to accompany her, and has encountered many dangers and troubles along the way; but now her path is here, and not yet over.

Name: Anant Norset
Race: Human
Weapon of choice: Aesir (sword)
Appearance:

Bio: He grew up with his family, his father sheltering him from society. He knew only the way of the blade since he was a little boy. Anant was born to follow the path of a guardian, and when he reached his teen years, he became so. He met Sahara, and began to work for her, clinging to her as a guardian. At first the two found bitter arguments filling their time, but over the years they've become like brother and sister. He continues his oath to her now, after many dangers and adventures, to travel this path with her until she's reached her best magical capabilities.
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

SnakeSong

Hello Eternity, Both of your characters are awsome, I love the sword.

I will create the new topic when SxyCowgirl puts up her character, promise. And so none of us gets ahead of everyone else I am putting down a posting order. It will go by who put their character up first to last, So it will go Me, Kevben Battleheart, Eternity, then Sxycowgirl, if that is alright with everyone?
~Snake

Dreamers Sand

SxyCowgirl

Alright. Here's my character. I hope this works out alright. Please tell me if it's not right and I'll change it.

Name: Illidwin (Ill-IHD-win)

Race: Dragon, element shifter

Weapon of choice: Fire; Breathing fire, clawing, biting;; Water/Ice; drowning, breathing snow/ice shards

Appearance:

Fire; Slightly larger than the size of a shire horse, able to breathe fire, generate great heat and can be used as a flashlight = imagine the 4 legged European dragon like this

Ice/Water; very small, looking more like a snake or very long lizard, and swift, able to live in water for long periods of time and can create small springs --helpful in the desert = imagine a miniature chinese/japanese Leun/dragon like this

Bio: She is an ancient dragon and has seen the beginnings and endings of many wars, and some races. She prefers to stay in the middle ground in any fight unless one side does not fight fair, in which case, she will take the side she deems to be the 'right' side.

She is old, but energetic and perhaps a little too trusting. She has been nearly slain many times but has persevered and survived. Through her many battles, she has been wounded many times and has the scars to prove it.

On occasion, she gives her 'blessing' to a warrior or a group of warriors and gives them each one of her elemental scales. Each scale, when placed to the lips and blown over, creates a different whistle sound, calling that particular elemental form fourth and calling her to them.

She currently is living in a cave at the base of a volcano in her Fire form.

Her weaknesses are: during new moons, she is unable to change form at all; when she changes, it is a relatively slow process and she must concentrate, leaving her vulnerable to attacks; because her personality changes when her form does, her decisions also change which sometimes confuses her;

Fire form = before breathing fire, she must take in a great deal of breath. When inhaling, her chest scales move apart and expose her softer skin (think of when you're wearing a shirt that's a little too short, stretch, and it shows your stomach)

Water/Ice form = is very small and can easily be stepped on can not be out of the water for longer than 4 hours and survive (think of a lung fish, but only for 4 hours instead of a few days)
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

SnakeSong

Hey SxyCowgirl! I don't want to be rude, but could you revise a bit please. One name works, seeing as she is only one character, not four different characters, and could you make it so that she only has two forms, it makes it easier for the rest of us RPing with you. Fix the rank as well please, a rank is what you do for a living (Ex: Mirrikh fights hence the rank of warrior). Everything else is fine, I am sorry I come across as rude, but your character was to confusing to remember all the little details. Thank you!

I will create the RP once SxyCowgirl has fixed her character.
~Snake

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: SnakeSong on July 08, 2010, 07:27:20 PM
Hey SxyCowgirl! I don't want to be rude, but could you revise a bit please. One name works, seeing as she is only one character, not four different characters, and could you make it so that she only has two forms, it makes it easier for the rest of us RPing with you. Fix the rank as well please, a rank is what you do for a living (Ex: Mirrikh fights hence the rank of warrior). Everything else is fine, I am sorry I come across as rude, but your character was to confusing to remember all the little details. Thank you!

I will create the RP once SxyCowgirl has fixed her character.
~Snake

No problem. I will revise it. :) That's why I asked you to tell me if it was too much before the character sheet. I will fix it right now. :)

Edit: Edited. Let me know if that is easier to follow. :)

SnakeSong

Thanks so much. I will create the RP as soon as your character is up, please look above for posting order if you didn't see it before, thanks.
~Snake

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: SnakeSong on July 08, 2010, 10:39:42 PM
Thanks so much. I will create the RP as soon as your character is up, please look above for posting order if you didn't see it before, thanks.
~Snake

I edited the post. And yes, I saw the order. It sounds reasonable to me. Good way to keep it organized. :)

SnakeSong

Okay, give me a moment to set it up and I will post the title here, thanks.
~Snake

SnakeSong

Heyall, it's called 'Where Magic Exists' and I posted already, so Kevben Battleheart is up next.
~Snake

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: SnakeSong on July 08, 2010, 11:37:34 PM
Heyall, it's called 'Where Magic Exists' and I posted already, so Kevben Battleheart is up next.
~Snake

Maybe you could copy and paste the link here. That's what I do with my RPs. :)

SnakeSong

Um... *Big red arrow pointing at me* I am completely computer sensless... no clue how to post a link... that's why my pic wasn't a link... sorry

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: SnakeSong on July 08, 2010, 11:41:55 PM
Um... *Big red arrow pointing at me* I am completely computer sensless... no clue how to post a link... that's why my pic wasn't a link... sorry

I can help with that. To insert a link, you can have it be a simple link by using this [url] insert the url here [/url] it'll end up looking like this:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74800.0

Or if you wanted to make it words that you can click on, use this; [url= insert url here ] insert words here [/url] it should end up looking like this:

The Accursed Bloods - A were creature RP

I hope that helped some.

SnakeSong

Goober

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone minded me joining this RP? If so, ignore the rest of my post :P

This would be my character in the RP:

Name: Jeil
Race: Human
Weapon of choice: Hands and feet
Appearance:

Bio: Jeil had been a mercenary for a long time. He hails from distant, oriental lands and had been traveling for a long time. He has a carefree attitude towards life, which gets him into trouble sometimes. It also gives him his fierce personality and reckless attitude. He excels at close combat unarmed or with short blades, though he has had training with quarterstaves and bows. He disdains the sword, or any weapon for that matter, though that disdain partially contributed to his many scars in his battles. However, he takes honor very seriously, and though intimidating at first, is a fiercely loyal friend.
1. "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."- Oscar Wilde
2. "Men are like steel. when they lose their temper, they lose their worth." :-)
- Chuck Norris
3. "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte
4. "A word to the wise isn't necessary."
5. And finally..."I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better."
- A. J. Liebling

SnakeSong

Hello Goober, sorry, I only needed two or three people and I hit my limit... maybe next time?
~Snake

Dreamers Sand

I'll post in the morning...

Hand... cramps.
XD

Goober

:-) No problem, next time it is!
1. "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."- Oscar Wilde
2. "Men are like steel. when they lose their temper, they lose their worth." :-)
- Chuck Norris
3. "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte
4. "A word to the wise isn't necessary."
5. And finally..."I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better."
- A. J. Liebling

SxyCowgirl

It seems to me that the host for this RP has been taken out of the equation. If you would like to use this RP still, perhaps we could restart it elsewhere?