yaoi, older sister incest, loveyness

Started by Sabby, September 14, 2009, 10:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Two high schools, one very timid and girly, the other slightly more open and adventurous, with a very attractive older sister. After realizing that his friend has a serious crush on his sister, he teases him, turning him on with his playful taunts, and the two get into a habit of masturbating together. The more adventurous one gets curious and takes things further, and both are caught by the sister.

Having his secret crush exposed by his would-be boy lover, the sister gets aroused and flattered and descends on him, and with a little coaxing, decides to drag her bi-curious brother into it.

sinera

mmm interesting... and what role are you wanting to play, Sabby-san?
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Sabby

Inerrant Lust

Hmmmm.. I am also interested, Sabbers. =3

Sabby

Inerrant Lust

So what character is Sinera willing to play?

When will the story start, when the friend meets the shy guy's sister..later..sooner? O_O

(I ask lots of questions. =3)

Sabby

Maybe they've been friends a while, all three, and the first boy shows the shy one where he can peek on her