Two rp stories - men needed

Started by Red Tressed Imp, February 25, 2010, 11:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Tressed Imp

1.) Best Served Cold

This is a story of revenge and will be written in two parts.
Part 1 - A popular boy rapes and brutalizes a rather frumpy girl.
Part 2 - The girl grows up and becomes quite attractive, then sets out to get revenge by kidnapping and raping him, etc.

This will work best if the rape is especially brutal and humiliating. If you are interested in this, you should be willing to roleplay having sex with a character that's not all that attractive. I like to leave the details rather loose, to leave room for creativity and surprises.

I'm not really a dominant person, but I want to challenge myself, so... my character would be very dominant, and very cruel in the second part of the story.

2.) The Cat's Pet
My character finds a black kitten. Later, she teaches the cat to lick her in certain places... During one such incident, she wishes the cat were human sized. And tada... the cat changes into a neko. It's all fun and games at first.... until my character realizes her former pet intends to make her the pet and sex toy.

If you are interested in either of these, please message me.
"You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. "

Imp's Inventory (O/Os): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54674.msg2523003#msg2523003

Twisted Gent

Hello,

I am interested in exploring your "revenge served cold" roleplay....

Like you, being 'brutal' might be a bit of a stretch for me...but I can certainly humiliate.  And as for my just deserts....in this life, we do indeed reap what we sow *smiles*

Please let me know if you would care to explore this, your preferred times, and he medium(s) of your choice.

T

Arkaniel

Decrepitdan

If you haven't filled the role for "Best Served Cold" yet, I humbly submit myself for it.

Red Tressed Imp

I'm sorry, Gentlemen. These two stories were taken a few days after I posted them.
"You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. "

Imp's Inventory (O/Os): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54674.msg2523003#msg2523003