The Pale Rider (A Modern Story of Revenge and Criminality)

Started by Leon Weber, January 31, 2022, 11:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon Weber

The Pale Rider

Recommended Listening But Not Required

"There is no such thing as a new idea. It is impossible. We simply take a lot of old ideas and put them into a sort of mental kaleidoscope. We give them a turn and they make new and curious combinations. We keep on turning and making new combinations indefinitely; but they are the same old pieces of colored glass that have been in use through all the ages."-Mark Twain

The reason I opened with this quote is because too many some of the motivations and inspirations for this story will be pretty obvious. Those of you familiar with Tom Clancy's book Without Remorse and the third installment of the Mafia Video Game Series will recognize a lot of the inspiration I am taking with this story, but I do wish to put my own unique twists to it, and to explore this story with others.

Before continuing onto the premise of the story itself I want to say that for this story I am definitely looking to step outside of my own comfort zone a bit. I don't usually tackle a lot of dark themes but that's exactly what I intend to do with this story. For most of my Off's in my O/O's feel free to disregard. This story will be open for all of the darker and more extreme themes that I generally don't do. Non-Con, Abuse, Torture, and many more are 100% on the table for this, so if that's what you're looking for feel free to send me a PM. This story may not have a happy ending for anyone involved, but it might. This story is a story about how people can be put in bad circumstances and become good men, and how good men can be pushed to do horrible things.

The Premise

Nathan Andersen never even had a chance at a normal life. Nathan was born to a prominent member of the Mongols Biker Gang in Los Angeles California. His biological father was a horrid man who beat both him and his mother frequently and without mercy, it was a miracle that Nathan even survived to witness his father's age at the tender age of nine years old. The Mongols had been feuding with the Pirus Bloods based out of Compton over a particularly profitable section of the city for dealers and pimps to push their products and girls. Eventually, it erupted into street violence that led to the Pirus Bloods putting a hit out on his father, when the African-American gangsters arrived at his childhood home to carry out the hit on his father they mercilessly killed both his mother and father as well as his four brothers, two younger and two older. But for some reason, Nathan had been spared and furthermore had been brought with them to meet their boss, known to them locally as the Godfather perhaps borrowing their hierarchical structure from Italian-based organized crime.

For reasons that were completely unknown to Nathan at first the man took him in and let him keep the only thing of any real value that his biological father owned his motorcycle. Nathan was raised by the Godfather who only went by his first name, Benjamin. The reason that Nathan had been spared became clear after a few days of living with Benjamin, it turned out that his daughter attended the same school as Nathan and the two were fast friends, and he had been spared on account of the friendship he shared with his daughter. Benjamin took Nathan in and raised him well, he was a far better father figure than his biological father had ever been despite being the same sort of criminal. Nathans friendship with the man's daughter Desiree only flourished living under the same room as him and when they eventually grew older they crossed the threshold into lovers. At the young age of eighteen, Nathan and Desiree got married.

Nathan didn't want to live the Gangsters life as both his biological father and Benjamin did. So shortly after he and Desiree got married he joined the United States Army to provide a different sort of life with them. Nathan served the military with honor and distinction, earning several medals and commendations and spending the last leg of his career as a Green Beret. However, Nathan decided to retire and try to rejoin the civilian workforce hoping his status as a veteran would help him find better work. Unfortunately, fate had other plans for him.

Nathan had been working as a mechanic for several years before the Pirus Bloods got into another turf war with a rival gang, this was unknown to Nathan as he and Desiree went to Benjamin's daughter to visit with him for Christmas, whereas armies will sometimes respect holiday truces it seemed street gangs held no such civility and the house was attacked. Benjamin and Desiree were murdered with meat cleavers in front of his eyes and they attempted to end his life with several bullets through the chest.

Nathan survived, however, and once out of the hospital began to plan a long and brutal path of revenge for those who took everything he had loved from him. Dusting off his biological father's old Motorcycle to be his vehicle of choice, he vowed to kill every man who had anything to do with
the death of Benjamin and Desiree, as well as anyone who got in his way.

Where You Come In

Who your character is to be, is completely up for discussion as there are a lot of different methods to take here. A woman who knew Benjamin and Desiree, an old friend who hurts for her suffering friend and mourns the loss with him forced to watch him on a path of chaos, murder, and destruction? A femme fatale somehow connected to one of the men he is sworn to kill? The daughter of one of those men, who he uses as a way to get close to his target but something more blossoms out of it?

The possibilities here are really endless and I don't like to assign my potential partners roles before even starting the brainstorming process. But there are a lot of angles to come from here. I am willing to go down some pretty dark story themes and kinks as well breaking out of my normal rules. I am also willing to workshop some things about this prompt as well nothing is set in stone.

If Interested please PM, do not clutter this thread