You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 22, 2021, 12:45:12 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A little bit of magic and a little bit of lady love.  (Read 397 times)

Offline GreenFlameTopic starter

• The all mighty mage with no real powers
  • Liege
  • Enchanted
  • Color me #339966
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
A little bit of magic and a little bit of lady love.
« on: June 28, 2019, 01:38:37 am »
Hello, so the thing I joined this site for a 1x1 RP in general idea of FxF.

In terms of roleplaying style, I think I would like to go faster and more rapidly, still probably best to stay away from one-liners. Perhaps a minimum 3~5 sentences. Generally, I like the idea of using some exotic magical creatures. Maybe playing multiple characters at ones if you are up to. I'm also willing to give one of my characters a dick but even then keep them feminine. In terms of my kinks, I will likely be down for anything in the Exotic category (especially aquatic creatures) and wouldn't mind including Bondage, a bit of Non-Con or maybe even bestiality. I tend to play as a dom or switch. How we could come up with some freeform roleplay, or maybe play some TTRPG if anyone is down for it. I could both run and play but the only system I can really GM is a pathfinder.

I got a few ideas and would like yours, here are mine so far:

1) Adventurer meets and creature of the forest. This would be something a simple as just running into each other or maybe a meeting meet combat.

2) Orc fishing up a mermaid. We could take in a number of directions. From a simple meeting to rape/enslavement type of scenario.

3) Wizards world, this would be us travelling a network of demi-planes made by some wizard. This would mean server areas with different rules and different inhabitants.

4) By Gay, Do Crime, now with magic. Some kind of rebellion by fey or another magical folk, when we set off to overturn the world and make everything gay.