What's cooking?

Started by Kalen, April 01, 2008, 06:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

Tonight's dinner was corndogs with BBQ sauce and some Cheez-its for an evening snack. 

Bloody Paramour

Aformentioned birthday cake and Steak with a baked potato >< NOMS
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Juicy

Steak! Someone is getting good use out of his new grill.  ::)

Bloody Paramour

Grapenuts cereal with Raspberries and a rootbeer float for breakfast! leftover steak for lunch!

Serephino

Chicken Alfredo tonight.

Nimmy

BLTs and the stray piece of bacon. I managed not to burn half a pound of bacon! (It helps that my dad was hovering over my shoulder the entire time instructing me)

Bliss

Frosted Mini-wheats with a half to 3/4 cup flaxseed poured over it, with skim milk in.
Doctorman says my cholesterol is high.  :-\
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

BaronS

I should send you my healthy heart cookbook Bliss, served both of my parents well when they went through the big cholesterol phase.

I went out last night to possibly the best steakhouse in the state, so my dinner last night was a great new york strip (medium) with mushrooms, chips/fries and pepper sauce.  I think I overdid my red meat limit for the week but when its that good, who cares?
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Nimmy

Pork chops on the grill marinated in whatever my parents use for pork, vegetable rice, and crunchy fresh green beans.

On the menu for breakfast? Probably Rice Krispies.

Oniya

I've finally determined the right proportions for making oatmeal thick enough.  Forget what the box says - equal measures of oatmeal and milk, heated up however you like, add brown sugar to taste.  (Oat is better than wheat for helping cholesterol.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

LadySky

My father ate oatmeal with honey from his bee hives for breakfast every morning for 20 years. I miss those honey pots!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Juicy

I had a fresh garden salad and a cup of fruit~ healthier than last night by far.

Bliss

Banana Pancakes! and coffee. :)
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bloody Paramour

four oreos and two meatballs (i wasnt that hungry, but i really do need to go workout)

precious

COFFEE.  FRESH, BLACK, STRONG, SUGARY COFFEE.

wheee.  :D

Bliss

Frozen pizza and a corona.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MusicNeverDies

Moonhare

Chicken curry, rice, and steamed zucchini.

A healthy dinner, like usual.

Duncan

Meatloaf with homemade sauce, mashed tatos, greenbeans, and bread.

Tachi

The last thing I ate was a nectarine but the last thing I cooked that didn't come out of a TV dinner box was fettuccine style lasagna.

Lady Annabelle

Last night, I cooked tacos in my new place.  Nothing like christening your place with the wonderful smell of tacos, pepperjack shredded cheese, salsa, lettuce and tomato while watching 'The Incredibles.'  I'm not the best cook, but I was proud of that meal.

YaY!
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Oniya

I made a microwaved egg sandwich for lunch.  Use butter or spray to coat the inside of a custard cup, crack an egg into it, pierce the yolk with a toothpick, and nuke for 45 seconds. Tip out onto bread.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Soran

Bacon and eggs rolls...lurvly! :)

Moonhare

Spicy eggplant with mushrooms and tofu for dinner.

I'm snacking on celery filled with natural peanut butter and tomato pesto tuna fish salad.

Lady Annabelle

I am currently cooking some Teriyaki Chicken for dinner.  Yum Yum!
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus