News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vill

Embrace victory in defeat, I guess.

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Cryptic

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Falstaff

Dont give in....DANG IT...just fight

Cryptic

You know.. if you are good, you might get to touch them.
A/A's

impishcharm

You know you hypnotize me, always

Fabjuth

Quote from: Vill on February 19, 2014, 04:15:36 PM
Embrace victory in defeat, I guess.

I'm sure there's someone much more entertaining to embrace around here, then just picking someone from wherever defeat is...

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Shewolf

Falstaff

Shewolf

Falstaff

Shewolf

Falstaff

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Shewolf

Vill

Shewolf

Falstaff

Vill