im a hetero sub male

Started by zetzal, February 02, 2013, 02:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zetzal

As thetitle says, i'm a heterosexual submissive male, and i'm looking for a harsh mistress, s my question is, WHERE ARE THEY? I've gone to the nc boards, the bondage boards, AND the extream boards and i've only found, like, three doms and two were "gentle" and the other one was a lesbian. So please, if you are a dom hetero or even bisexual female, or know were they are all at, please send me a PM.

Trieste

Hey there! Did you make a request in the request boards, or did you go straight to the RP boards?

zetzal

I have now done both, I shall give it some time on the request board.

Ryven

One thing to keep in mind is that what you're looking for is very rare.  I only know of two females on the site that are purely dominant and one doesn't frequent E as much anymore.  I'm sure there are more female doms than the ones I know of.  I just don't socialize with very many females.  As Trieste said, make requests and try to be patient, but they do exist.

Trieste

Quote from: Ryven on February 02, 2013, 07:52:07 PM
One thing to keep in mind is that what you're looking for is very rare.  I only know of two females on the site that are purely dominant and one doesn't frequent E as much anymore.  I'm sure there are more female doms than the ones I know of.  I just don't socialize with very many females.  As Trieste said, make requests and try to be patient, but they do exist.

It also depends on what the situation is. If you're talking RP, some people will write a Domme even if they aren't one IRL. Like, if the story catches someone, sometimes they will write something that's rare for them (or even a first for them!) and you get to also help them experience something new and awesome.

Caehlim

Also I would suggest making it as clear as possible how 'in character' you intend for this to be. Do you intend for them to write a story in which your character is a submissive male and they play a vicious Domme? Or are you seeking someone who will also carry on this behaviour in their OOC conversations, etc?

You also haven't mentioned whether you are looking for a female player specifically, or just someone writing a female character. For you this can either cause awkwardness if you're contacted by a male to play the role and you're unwilling or missed opportunities if you would be willing, but someone didn't contact you because they were unsure. Either way it's better to make this clear as well.

(You didn't fully answer this question in your introduction questionnaire either and don't have an on/offs page, so people can't even get this information if they go looking).

Don't forget that your request is an advertisement. The exact person you're looking for may be out there, but are you the exact person that they want as well?

You need to make it draw the attention and sell yourself so that this vicious Domme will stop scrolling through the request thread, pull out her whip, strap on her leather boots and say "Minions, bring me the one called Zetzal. I must have this slave."
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Oreo

Don't forget, you can also put up a wanted post in the One Shot area. A lot of people miss that. It's possible that you will find someone that might not want to play Domme all the time, but is willing to do it once in a while.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

zetzal

Thak you all for your help and suggestions, ihave read them all and applied all of them to my search. (O/O's title is "the slave known as Zetzal")