ERP Ideas

Started by Andy, October 18, 2008, 08:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

Well, i were wondering if one were allowed to post ideas for ERP's in any of the boards, and which one if then:

Exampel; Special or unique toys

Were just WOnderin'
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

HairyHeretic

There are a number of forums for posting requests, either single or group games. In that you can post the specifics of your idea, whether it be items, settings, characters wanted / not wanted, or anything else.

Is that what you're looking for?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Oniya

You'll want to wait until you're actually approved - no sense posting a request for a game until you can access to forums you'd be playing in. ;)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Andy

Quote from: HairyHeretic on October 18, 2008, 08:42:18 AM
There are a number of forums for posting requests, either single or group games. In that you can post the specifics of your idea, whether it be items, settings, characters wanted / not wanted, or anything else.

Is that what you're looking for?

I meant: I Place where i can post ideas for others to use, with which i am not seeking ERP/RP with, but ideas that others can use for their ERP's ^^'
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Anderson on October 18, 2008, 10:08:02 AM
I meant: I Place where i can post ideas for others to use, with which i am not seeking ERP/RP with, but ideas that others can use for their ERP's ^^'

Once/if you are approved there is a thread to post game ideas that are free for others to take...but as  a newbie, no, there is not (to my knowledge)

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Anderson on October 18, 2008, 10:08:02 AM

I believe there is a thread for that, yes, but it's not one you would be able to post into at present.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Moondazed

You have to be accepted as a full member first, just to be clear :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Andy

I know that allready >.<

Trieste

Awwww. *giggles and patpats*

Oniya

For what it's worth (hopefully quite a bit eventually), it'll be in the 'On Topic' forum, and the thread is called 'Like It? - Take It!'
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Andy