A pair of ideas (NC, Ex, specific)

Started by Far eyes, August 03, 2012, 04:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

All of these would be prty far in the extrema section although not gore or death but i would like to play around with things like bestiality, water sports, marks of ownership. Its not exactly a must have but it is something i would like to come in 

The baroness’s lap dog
F/F, Vampire, NC, biting, scratching, heavy bondage
vampire in this case would be more the blood sucking kind, not the sparkly emo type. The Baroness would be old, have most of the vampire traits you would traditionally expect including blood salves she keeps to feed on. Your character would be more like a plaything that she occasionally nibbles. I would like to work with some mixed emotions, perhaps she dos feel a kind of love but so far altered it is a twisted and bizarre thing i would also like to work with somebody interested in working thords a point ware the feeling is mutual ware your character accepts the 'sick' and often painful things done to her seemingly at a whim as signs of affection

The setting would likely be a kind of alternative Gothic/Renaissance setting dark but at times vibrant kind of lushly corrupted ripeness. The setting would have some magic, with vampires being kind of the secret overloads of the world but not openly.

I am looking for a creative writer, somebody who is willing to add and not just sail on.

Forest goddess
F/F(Futa?), heavy bondage, drugs, lactation, (impregnation/seed(Kind of))
This is more of a classic but weird fairytale/fantasy setting a lot of fey, more in the old school way (don't think Tinkerbell) it would start off with your character a young woman getting lost in the woods, she is noble and was on her first hunt with her father perhaps

The first encounter would be NC but i would like to move past that to a more blackmail/need/dependency kind of state so she has to keep coming back and accepting the demands of the strange forest goddess.

There are a lot of desperate bits in my head about this character and story but this would definitely be one ware i would be looking for somebody wary open in the O/O section. She would also be kind of pushing my own limits so honesty demands that i say that there is a chance it could be a bit rocky with perhaps some retconing but i am also open to that from my perspective partners side if something they wanted to tray just ends up not working for them.

In the end i want to make shore to get a good writer, who can work with my sometimes lengthy posts. and somebody who understands that this is something of an experiment.

---
In both cases as always i am looking for somebody who is willing to return posts of some place close to my own length and i get wordy when i enjoy my self. So long posts from me should be viewed as that. Naturally i understand that long posts or even multiple paragraphs aren't always possible but please understand that this is a big chunk of the fun for me. So it should likely be something you enjoy as well so we both have fun and the likelihood of a good story is much larger :)
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0