Monsters & Miniskirts (D&D 3.5 with a twist) {not recruiting at the moment}

Started by Tamhansen, September 17, 2013, 11:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anon315

EroticFantasyAuthor

CarnivalOfTheGoat

That's assuming everyone selected comes through, which I've learned is not a given in PbP.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

EroticFantasyAuthor

ChaoticSky

godfang

so am i allowed to use a half giant? i am willing to let the psionic parts go (i just need the powerful build feature)

Ghostwheel

You could always go with the Goliath race from Races of Stone, which also has the powerful build ability but without the psionics. That said, both the Half-Giant and the Goliath have +1 LA, so to balance it out you'd probably have to get nothing at second level (instead of taking a class level) to make up for the level adjustment.

godfang

hmmm..that's pretty rough, maybe just use human and give him high str-con to justify him being a freak of nature (so the size is just fluff instead of actual abilities)

unless the goliath can look like a human

Ghostwheel

Goliath doesn't look anything Human. That said, there's also a feat in Races of Faerun that basically gives you Powerful Build (Jotunbrud) as far as opposed checks go, though not for larger weapons.

godfang