Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzNurse

*standing there when Saturn turns around, shines a flashlight off Mz's own 40DD cleavage, blinding Saturn, snatches the win and takes off*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Inkidu

(I didn't say I was hiding under the bed. I just forgot the opening dash)

--Swaps the real win with a fake one--

Victory is mine!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mordred

Just when the prize doesn't seem quite as coveted, I whistle a dark tune and slowly stroll up to snatch it away... hoping to hide it well for all eternity.

Come on... you know winning is overrated. :P
*See Pillory*

Inkidu

It's the principle of the matter.

*Snatches the win and runs off*

He-he!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

leelan

*hangs upside and takes the trophy as they run by then grins jumping away* ha ha!!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

MzNurse

*tickles Leelan so that she drops the win into my hands*

Aha!
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saturnschild

*fakes being sick and ask for nurses help. Hits her on the head when she comes and steals when* Ha
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

*rewinds a few days... relives a previous moment of winning this... again gets the cash reward and the boat full of voluptuous women... and the mansion... and the yacht*...

Wakes up... realizing all I get is... hmmm... someone wanting to grab the trophy from my greedy hands.
*See Pillory*

Inkidu

--Bops Cynical with a pillow and takes the win escaping in the haze of feathers.--

Success!

Mithlomwen

*appears in the shower of falling feathers taking Inkidu by surprise and steals the win, fleeing quickly as I pick white feathers out of my hair* 

HAHA!!  It's MINE again!
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

leelan

*runs over smooching Mith on the cheek* hey cutie *runs off with the trophy*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Inkidu

*Tickles Leelan and steals the win*

Silly Seraph, wins are for Inks.

MusicNeverDies

I believe Inks is wrong.

Mithlomwen

*sneaks up behind MND and tugs on her cute little skirt, grabbing the win while she's distracted from the tugging* 

Score!
Baby, it's all I know,

MusicNeverDies

Meep! Oh you! *goes and turns the stairs into escalators, so her hair gets stuck.*

And now that she is out of the way- Victory!

Mithlomwen

*manages to get untangled and distracts her by handing her lace panties, grabbing the win while her hands are full of sexy lacy things* 

Woot!
Baby, it's all I know,

Mordred

*sends (somehow) a gust of wind, forcing Mith to hold her thing gown down (although realizing if she did let it lift, it'd still be a win)... meanwhile I grab the trophy... whistle for my minions to create a divergence while I slip away unnoticed*

Having won... of course. :P
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

*not unnoticed as she follows him, stealthy sneaking up on him until she can jump on his back and nibble on his neck, thereby distracting him long enough to steal the win and flee* 
Baby, it's all I know,

Inkidu

*Uses Mith's own strategy against her*

Win is mine!

Mordred

*laughing histerically... having replaced the trophy with a fake... but then composes and vanishes in shadows... realizing a chalice without some rich blood inside is like a bun without a burger*
*See Pillory*

Inkidu

*Picks the shadow up like a cartoon rug and shakes Cynical out of it.*

Victory!

*Takes win runs off.*

saturnschild

*trips Inkidu and takes win* you should never run with the win its dangerous
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Mithlomwen

*creeps up behind and tickles her until she drops the win and snatches it up and flees!*

*cackles*  Mine again!
Baby, it's all I know,

Inkidu

*Grabs Mith and puts her in a dragon's keep taking the win in the process*

That should keep you out of the way.

Mordred

Takes trophy.
Builds rocket.
Gets to moon.
Builds home.
Builds safe.
Trophy inside.
Inside safe.
Safe locked.
Key inside.
Inside Cynical.
Cough, choke