Nightshade's Partner Search [Males Only Please!]

Started by Nightshade Symphony, March 22, 2010, 01:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightshade Symphony

The Short Version :

• Wanted: Male Rpers who play Male characters.
  • Easy enough right? I'm interested in mostly a dominant male situation [doesn't necessarily have to be a S&M or Bondage scenario, but mostly where the man takes charge. I can even go sometimes for chauvinistic, if it's done well].
  • Things that are ticking around in my brain: I haven't played a Night Elf in a while (Warcraft lore), and I wouldn't mind something to do with the lore of the games/books. Most likely I'd prefer to play a taboo romance of some sort (blood elf x night elf perhaps?), or even something dramatic with that. Something akin to a prisoner of war, or somesuch.
  • Guilty Gear - Okay this one might be an obscure one. But if you get it extra cookies for you! I've been itching to play I-no against a Zato-One, or Slayer, or Venom. Sexual debauchery is bound to happen, and could be inside or outside of the actual fighting leagues. I just really got a thing for that half naked chick and her guitar! Or, I'd take a created character, if someone would be interested in a futuristic witch woman who has a demonic hat and uses sonic blasts from a guitar to hurt people. I'm always willing to play around with new pairs.
A Game I Have a Backstory for :

The Spider in Saint's Clothing :: L'silinril had survived many horrors in her three hundred years in the underdark. Even as Lolth's followers wail around her in agony at the sudden silence of their goddess, in the dark, one woman smiles. Long ago shirking the call of the Spider Queen, and instead taking up the kinship of the Black Hand, the dreadmistress of Bane plans to finally leave the pit of weakness and petty fighting. A woman of means, she makes her way through the surface lands to snowy Imnesvale, where by sheer acts of power, she has brought the small hamlet to see her as their Champion, keeping them safe, and building a temple of Bane to bring them all the power of the Black Hand. Quite a cunning act, but it has not been hidden from the eyes of the rest of the world. Many have come to challenge the hold she has, thinking it simply magic that enslaves the people to her. Many clerics of more noble gods have come and gone trying to convince the people otherwise. But they will not be moved. For how could a woman that has saved them without asking for more than a place to herself and her fair stake in the world, be evil? Who knows what the woman's true intentions are? Perhaps she is simply waiting a man strong enough to share the gift with ... or someone that can take her place. . .

Other Pairings I am Into at the Moment : [Set up is Character I'd like to play / your character ]

• Prisoner / Guard [Thinking more Medieval for this one, possibly could go demon vs. human. Looking for a Stockholm Syndrome on this one]
  • Sex slave / Trainer-Owner [She's never pleased a man before, has to be taught, Not looking for non con or violent on this one I don't think]
  • Incubus / Immortal
  • Human / Vampire
  • Vampire / Human
  • Neko / Human
  • Fallen Angel / Anti-Paladin
  • Mafia Boss / Hired Killer [ Gets close to her to kill her, changes mind, etc etc ]
Note: I play only Female Characters, against Male characters.

Some blurb ideas that could be expanded on.

• New member of the temple of Sune (D&D)
  • Shadowrun
  • Harems
{ And it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel ... is just a freight train coming your way }

.·´¯`·-> AFK's & IOU's -+- Hot's & Cold's <-·´¯`·.

'Religion is like a Penis. It's fine to have one, it's fine to be proud of it.
But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around.
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my throat.'

Corny and Horny

I'm interested in the Warcraft setting. I'll PM you my idea in a minute or so.

Nightshade Symphony

Updated - Added a few and struck out what's been taken.
{ And it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel ... is just a freight train coming your way }

.·´¯`·-> AFK's & IOU's -+- Hot's & Cold's <-·´¯`·.

'Religion is like a Penis. It's fine to have one, it's fine to be proud of it.
But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around.
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my throat.'