News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Hunting of (wo)man (NC Human freeform)

Started by RedEve, June 24, 2011, 09:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Sorry to hear that HangedMan.

Arkane your character doesn't exactly fit into the concept I had in mind for this roleplay. A faux captain is a bit too far-fetched and will likely be more of a distraction.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Arkane

Quote from: RedEve on June 26, 2011, 07:22:24 AM
Arkane your character doesn't exactly fit into the concept I had in mind for this roleplay. A faux captain is a bit too far-fetched and will likely be more of a distraction.

Ok. I won't make a fuss about it.
May I propose another character?

Name:
James Ciccone
Role:
hunter
Bio:
Militia 'Colonel' Ciccone has built his career running a smooth operation near the place where the hunt is going to start. He's the guardian of law and order to those who can pay for his men' services, but if you have the right connections Ciccone will find everything for you: drugs, weapons and any rare merchandise. Sure he's not the only one to run rackets and black market, and he sure has some enemies... but he's too important for the balance of power in this shattered world, so he feels reasonably safe.
Still, Ciccone likes to give vent to his stress: hunting and hurting helpless creatures is one of his preferred pastimes.

Appearance:
Ciccone likes to dress in military garb. He's always well armed and equipped, and quite strong and agile for his bulk and age.

abandoneddolly

oh this sounds interesting. I'll come up with a character sometime tonight

RedEve

Could everyone who is interested in joining up yet hasn't submitted a CS yet do so ASAP? Thanks! :)

AurelieCatena

Ooops!

I really want to play this game as it is so close to my very tastes. Unfortunately, I'm leaving for vacations in one week and that would be unfair to start a game right now, in particular if I was to play the leader of a rebel group.

I hope this game is going to thrive and that, when I come back, I'll be able to join it. Surely, there will always be a need for fresh meat.

Napanee

Hi Aurelie,

That's such a coincidence. I'm off myself for a week starting on Friday. I can maybe reply to PMs, but won't be able to post up long posts I don't think. I mentioned it to Eve earlier in the week - I even drafted up a long intro post for use if the game started and I wasn't here.

I'm not sure how Eve would like to take it from here. I'm most certainly still interested in playing for sure......

N

RedEve

Well if two of our players are already going to miss the beginning of the game, it might be best to postpone the start a bit.

When will you both be ready to participate again?

Napanee

I should be back in the saddle on the evening of the 9th July......

AurelieCatena

Quote from: RedEve on June 29, 2011, 08:02:17 AMWhen will you both be ready to participate again?

I'll be back the second week of August... Please don't wait on me if you have enough players to start the game.

Napanee

Quote from: AurelieCatena on June 29, 2011, 09:03:07 AM
I'll be back the second week of August... Please don't wait on me if you have enough players to start the game.

August ? August ? Do you need anyone to carry your bags ?

RedEve

Well I guess we can wait a week and a half for Napanee. Since I was only going to start the game some time this weekend, that's really just a one-week delay.

Arkane

Quote from: AurelieCatena on June 29, 2011, 09:03:07 AM
I'll be back the second week of August...

Guess you'll be thoroughly suntanned by then
Have a good trip...

Eliza

Name: Charmane (last name unknown)
Role: Prey
Bio: Orphaned around a young age, Charmane chose to become mute due to her witnessing her father, a leader of a rebel force, being killed in cold blood, as well as her mother, who told her to stay in the hiding place while she was raped and eventually murdered before her daughter's eyes.

Physically, she is fast, agile, not to mention silent. She was used as a scout that specialized in woody terrain, which she used the canopies of trees as her hiding place. She employs herself as a regular scout that monitors the woodland perimeter of the free zone called Eden, a relatively untouched wilderness that used to be Central Park. Above ground, Eden was a clearing in a grassland, but below ground was a vast network of tunnel dug by the inhabitants, Charmane included.

Mute, she is unable to talk. Charmane chooses to stay silent and blend in with her surroundings rather than make unnecessary sounds. If she wanted to speak, she would use a broken form of sign language and hand signals to communicate.
Appearance:

RedEve

We have six confirmed characters so far, still plenty of room for more.

My aim is to start this game some time this weekend.

Dashenka

It sounds amazingly interesting except I would want to play a female and thus feel Im quite limited to being a prey and I get the feeling the prey are more plentifull than the hunters at the moment.

Would that be a problem?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

RedEve

Are you applying to be a female prey? Or a female hunter? There aren't any real female hunters. My character is a slave herself who has been trained to assist her master on the hunt.

Dashenka

Yes so I have to be a female slave (which is perfectly fine by me) but I get the feeling there are too much slaves at the moment?

RedEve

There are no slaves besides Lorelei. All the other female characters are potential prey living in the Free Zone.

Dashenka

I dont mind playing either.. which do you prefer me to play? :)  Meiske van België..

RedEve

Quote from: Dashenka on July 05, 2011, 01:40:26 PM
I dont mind playing either.. which do you prefer me to play? :)  Meiske van België..

Well preferably one of the prey for the hunt.

Dashenka

Name: Julia Chamberlain
Role: Prey
Bio: Julia was born and raised in the outlands wilderness. Her parents died of young age, but thought her a few things about life out here. One of the things she learned was to stay in the forests as much as she could and only go into the open if the opportunity was worth the risk. After living in the wilderness for 25 years she knows how to live from the forest and how to hide in the forest. What she doesn't know is any social skills. She knows how to speak but being alone for a few years does things to a girl her age. Add to that the fact that her parents insisted never to trust any other human being, had kept Julia secluded into her forest for years and years.

Although not a fighter, Julia's atlethic skills, stealth and speed through the undergrowth makes her a worthy prey for any hunter, who, should they finally catch her would struggle to remove the few rags she is wearing unless they keep her sedated. This is one kitten to handle with care.

Appearance:

Napanee

Dukat

I would be interested in playing, if there is still room for a hunter.

If so...

Name: Nathan Bains
Role: Hunter
Bio: Nate just goes to show that even in this twisted world, there are still rags to riches success stories. Coming from an extremely impoverished family, he never had a proper education, although he quickly showed a knack for grifting, scavenging, and acquiring practical knowledge. Although such skills were mandatory for survival in the slums, he was a downright prodigy. When he reached adulthood, he applied his talents to hunting for lost technology and equipment to the Free Zones, steadily building up the money from successful finds to hire fellow hunters and purchase more sophisticated assets for his burgeoning firm. After several big hauls that came at a dizzying speed, he was fabulously wealthy before hitting thirty. In all likelihood, he has more knowledge about the equipment used for 'hunting' than many of his peers, having used it for years in furtherance of his enterprise. Nate has come on this trip not so much for his own recreation as to make contacts, keep up appearances with his colleagues, and personally scout for opportunities for salvage. The other bits are just a fortunate perk.
Appearance:

RedEve

Quote from: napanee on July 09, 2011, 08:48:29 PM
I'm back. Did this start yet ?

No. :)

I will be creating the IC and OOC threads shortly. :)

RedEve

IC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=112923
OOC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=112924.msg4907464

Please move all future discussion, questions, expressions of interests, ... to the OOC thread. Thanks!