what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

That's all you ever seem to wear, NightStalker!

Red and grey striped long sleeved merino wool top, grey jeans, white bra with matching undies.
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Night Stalker

Quote from: ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut on November 08, 2011, 11:15:19 AM
That's all you ever seem to wear, NightStalker!

Red and grey striped long sleeved merino wool top, grey jeans, white bra with matching undies.

this time of day for me is wrong to wear anything else  :P
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

JackWhite

Black sweater, white shirt, grey boxers, jeans.

Beguile's Mistress

Today it's a maroon pencil skirt and a cream, long-sleeved blouse with maroon piping on the cuffs and collar, beige stockings and maroon heels.

Slywyn

Nothing! The joys of a smartphone. It can go where I do. ^^
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Rinzler

Jeans and a t-shirt again. Except this time my jeans have a hole in the crotch, on account of me sitting down sharply when I was putting my desert boots on to take the dog for a walk.

I still wore them when I took the dog out, though.

Chilly out, isn't it.

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Quote from: DeMalachine on November 08, 2011, 01:16:02 PM
Jeans and a t-shirt again. Except this time my jeans have a hole in the crotch, on account of me sitting down sharply when I was putting my desert boots on to take the dog for a walk.

I still wore them when I took the dog out, though.

Chilly out, isn't it.

*shivers in sympathy* It's freezing! How did you stand it?
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Izzie Aditi

One of my friend's shirts while he's in the hospital and I'm apartment- and dog-sitting. I use it as a dress  :P
No I'm not small, I'm vertically challenged
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Funnily enough, I'm wearing a t-shirt saying 'I'm not short, I'm fun size'. The merino was itchy...
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

JackWhite

Quote from: Izzie Aditi on November 08, 2011, 01:19:45 PM
One of my friend's shirts while he's in the hospital and I'm apartment- and dog-sitting. I use it as a dress  :P
No I'm not small, I'm vertically challenged.
How's the challenge called life going, smallie.

Izzie Aditi

Quote from: ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut on November 08, 2011, 01:17:37 PM
Huh? We (not in the UK, but close..) had 17 degrees today! Though I almost froze to death this morning when it was only 5. I'm a big wuss.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Rinzler

Quote from: ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut on November 08, 2011, 01:17:37 PM

My dog has a very warm nose.

WyldRanger

Red short sleeved shirt, tan khaki slacks, black socks and dress shoes, and glasses.

Night Stalker

black boxers, black sweatpants, black/blue/white shirt and glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Capone

Andronica

I've got a pair of track pants, a tan v neck t-shirt and black sweater on. Just got home from classes, so it's lazy time! ;D

Night Stalker

grey shorts, black shirt and glasses
I am the NightStalker

Souture

T-shirt and jeans. Boring. I need some glitter to spice it up.
<3 Sou <3

Beguile's Mistress

Gray pencil skirt, pink long-sleeved blouse with pearl buttons, sheer black stockings and platform heels.

SinXAzgard21

Generic screen T-shirt and Shorts, black socks and no shoes.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Fragile Dreams

Army t-shirt, green pyjamas, black boxers.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Sylk

HUGE fairy tshirt  (like with wings and stuff), leggings/long underwear bottoms and berkie sandals
Never underestimate the power of a single look.
    My Role Plays:  Keeping the Duchess from Harm  Rebel of Her Heart     On Flightless Wings   Hunter or Hunted My Blog  Sylken Threads

DarkEnigma

Story Tale

*checks thread just to see what Beguile's Mistress is wearing.. she always sounds so pretty and put together*

My most comfy pair of plaid pj bottoms (blue and grey) and a white tank top and my ugly brown sweater (which I love.. *hugs and rubs and molests brown sweater*)