Interest Check

Started by Hunter, February 05, 2008, 09:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

I'm hankering to run a non-adult themed d20 game, most likely Star Wars revised core rules.  Would probably be set in the rebellion era.   Any takers, interest, ideas, etc?

Spirit_Wolf

what are the details of the theme? I might be interested.
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

...:::|Ons & Offs |:::...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12763.

Tom

I'm very interested, however, I do not have the Saga rules if that's what you were planning to use?

Serenity Vixen

Non-Adult? Do we do that here?

Just kidding, I am very much interested :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Hunter

Revised Core.  Pre-Saga.  Haven't seen saga, don't care to learn it.

*sticks out tongue at SV*

I'm meandering somewhere between a rebel strike squad (posing as mercenaries) or free traders (smugglers).  Any other ideas would be good for consideration.

Serenity Vixen

Would a Trianii Ranger be an allowable concept?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

LordAnubis

approx what level?  level 1 or adanced?

Spirit_Wolf

“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

Hunter

See above for plot.  Basically similar to Serenity (like the series) only with the occasional "patron" mission.

Serenity Vixen

Ummmm... I don't have any books, or familiarity with the system. Will that be a problem?

Hunter

Meh.  Nevermind.  I can't find an idea that isn't halfbaked anymore.

Spirit_Wolf

ah, I c~ I'd be interested. Let me know if your still planning this, and if I could be a part.

Hunter

Okay, I've got a solid idea now that it's half baked.

Revised Core Rules (if it's in the official print, it's allowed).  4th level.  Rebellion Era.  (Between 5th and 6th movie).

32 build points.  Reasonable gear (basically 1 weapon per +1 BAB plus any other goodies you might need, no droids/ships/speeders) permitted.  Force Adept allowed (no jedi/sith).

Any questions, pm me.

Edit: Since I forgot to mention, it'll be a mercenary type game (with the occasional rebel mission thrown in).

Hunter

Nevermind.  I'm not going to do this.

I'm sick of putting out an idea and having it bashed.  Good luck, all.