Exotic Heavy request

Started by BK Geno, May 10, 2007, 08:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK Geno

Wondering if I could perhaps interest someone in running an Exotic Heavy game for me?

Was hoping to be a wandering blight upon females in the world.
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Elvi

It always helps if a player gives others a little bit of an idea on what they actually want, sort of chuck some ideas around.

This helps especially if you are new to the site and others aren't sure of your writing style or tastes, after all a 'Heavy Exotic' game could cover a hell of a lot of options....*smiles*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

BK Geno

Huh, I guess that would make sense, so that explains why I did not do.  ;D ::)

Parts that I prefer

Game system: D&D 3.5
Alignment: I will be EVIL (and please notice it is capitallized)
Goal: See how many females of the various D&D races my character can rape traumatize.

Open to negoitation parts.
Game level: Lets say about 14?
Character fate: Whatever.
Everything else: Well, as long as torture gets left out, and I mean the really graphic and nasty torture, I should be okay. I will let the GM, DM, or GOD decide all of the oter details. Not being lazy, just don't want to be to demanding.

Any other questions, please post them here and I will answer as possible.

Elvi

From my point of view, it would be difficult to be the 'runner' of this game AND play the 'victims' at the same time.

Perhaps you should try it the other way around?

If I were wanting this sort of game, I would be going about it this way.

I would be thinking about what my character was/is, what setting I would like to play in and what I would like the other player/s to be.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

BK Geno

Good point, need to rethink this, hmmm. *runs off to rethink this.*

BK Geno

Okay, having gotten enough replies for the DM to play the innocent maidens to be ravaged, now looking for games where I play the maiden to be ravaged.

D&D 3.5, all monsters and tentacles, please apply. Limited number of maidens, going fast.

Far eyes

What would be the ECL and other rules to this game?

Bight be interested in playing something on the strange side
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

BK Geno

Rules are that you can throw whatever you want at me, and my character, if caught can have anything you want done to her.

ECL is negotiable.

But in one game I want to run a high level sorceress, who got cursed to be raped by her opponents. Curse is real. Level 15+ for that game, any others the DM can pick.

Far eyes

How are your feelings on strange dragons?

Something like CR 20ish [Weary un standard]
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

BK Geno

BK Geno

Okay, most of my females have monster that can ravage them now, but I still have a female that is in need of a monster or twelve. She is a elven ranger, and she is ready for something to try and have fun with her. Anyone interested in putting an upstart female elf into her place? Character is already built, BTW, to level 11, and is ready to go.

BK Geno

The female elven ranger is still waiting for someone to come and start molesting her.

BK Geno

The elven female has been taken and all my females are currently busy. I am currently no longer looking for ny games, but thank you for your interest in the thread.

RedEve

Any chance of a link to this game?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list