CLUE! Sexy Murder Mystery - Interest Check (2nd attempt)

Started by Mathim, August 28, 2017, 08:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

I had a similar game start and end fairly quickly so I hope this attempt will succeed a bit better.

If you're familiar with the board game or better yet, the movie, CLUE will center around a very dark and erotically charged house party interrupted by a grisly murder, with numerous suspects. Alliances will be forged through blackmail or sex, betrayals will be around every corner to help point the finger of suspicion more firmly in others' directions, and even the investigator may not be immune to a bit of corruption with the right distraction...

Each guest of the dinner party will be invited based on a bit of a surprise. They may or may not know the host, but their common denominator is that the host has collected a myriad of materials sufficient to blackmail each of them into bankruptcy or lengthy prison sentences for their various slights against him, direct or indirect, in the past. The self-made millionaire is announcing his retirement and wishes to rub it in their faces and send them back to the world poorer or in shackles while he jets off to his private island to live out the rest of his days without a care in the world. One butler and one maid (both of which serve as cooks and servers) are the only staff in the house, and are similarly motivated to retaliate against the bastard for years of abuse and poor pay. The investigator arrives shortly after the host is found murdered, and just as he does so, the only bridge leading to the property is washed away in a mudslide as the weather has turned sour, trapping everyone in the stately manor until it clears up. Tensions rise, desperation leads to crazy decisions, and no one knows just WHODUNNIT?

So, anyone interested? If so, you may submit a character sheet to claim a 'color' and role (simple party guest, butler/maid, or inspector). No decisions yet made on the guilty party (obviously) but when we get enough submissions I'll make sure to contact whoever it is to go over the details.

Player Name:
Character Name: Full name (Include title): (i.e. Gregory Dove / Dr. Gregory Dove if applicable)
Color Theme: Try to stick with ROYGBV for party guests, and black/white/grey/brown for the house staff and inspector
Appearance and Face Claim (Include name of model if applicable):
Role: Guest-turned-suspect? House staff? Inspector? Other (just ask if you've got something else in mind)?
Profession:
Motive: Why did the host invite you to the party, specifically with the intention to blackmail you for something you did to him or someone close to him? Or if you're staff, what did he do to you that would have made you want to kill him? Even if it was an accident or you didn't know something you did affected the host, it had to be something to make him want to ruin your life.
Orientation: What you'd primarily prefer, and what else you may be open to
Kinks you'd like to include: Not your entire Ons list, but something you think would work well in this particular scenario
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Ixy

What era are you planning as the setting?  And what kind of content limits?

Mathim

I'm thinking cell phones are widely available but maybe not smartphones? So early to mid 2000's. I'm open to more of a 70's or 80's setting if most of the interested parties prefer that.

As for content, I'm going to set a hard limit on violence, toilet play and death (exception being the host whose murder kicks off the plot.)
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Adrian Castle

This sounds like it could be fun!

Would there be actual secret clues to discover too?

Mathim

Quote from: Adrian Castle on September 01, 2017, 08:24:14 PM
This sounds like it could be fun!

Would there be actual secret clues to discover too?

Absolutely! Secret passages, a few safes in the walls that are mysteriously left open, containing bits and pieces of blackmail material that provide motive, numerous murder weapons lying about in people's rooms that they swear were planted there to frame them...

AmandaWho

This idea tickles my fancy, so here's my sheet :)

Player Name: AmandaWho
Character Name: Moira Golden (her actress name, her real name is Mirna Goldenstein)
Color Theme: Orange
Appearance and Face Claim (Include name of model if applicable): Moira is a trim, blonde, blue-eyed young woman with shapely not-so-innocent eyes, perky lips, and a hip swagger that shows just how eager she is to please in show business. (For my faceclaim, I have no idea who this is. If you need someone who is actually known, let me know and I'll find another one.)
Role: Guest-turned-suspect
Profession: Semi-successful actress
Motive: She got her first acting job by seducing a producer, who happens to be the host's son. This affair got her a job, which has led to more and better acting roles, but it also wrecked the producer's marriage. The host has promised Moira that she will never work in this industry again, and he's got the power to make that happen.
Orientation: Moira likes men, but let's face it, she'll fuck anyone if it furthers her career.
Kinks you'd like to include: She seems like the kind of girl who would go down on someone pretty quickly. Also, perhaps some light bondage.

AmandaWho

TeacupTwink

Mathim

Mathim

Trying to bring this one back from the brink. Anyone still interested or anyone who previously expressed interest change their minds?

DrLovegood

I'm interested in how this would go... I'm considering being a servant. May  I make two characters?

avarus

I like this idea, let's go for it  ^-^

Player Name: Avarus
Character Name: Anna Rednikova (Red)
Appearance and Face Claim (Include name of model if applicable): (FC: Sophie Marceau) Anna is a dark brown eyed, brunette woman, with a penchant for wearing red dresses that reveal just enough to tickle the imagination. Her air is haughty and for good reason, she looks absolutely fabulous with an athletic, curvy body, slightly sun browned skin and dark red lips.
Profession: Former gold-digger turned wealthy heiress.
Motive: Basically a gold-digger, Anna used to move around in high end society, looking for a wealthy old man to marry. Once to this end she hooked up with the host, but as soon as Anna discovered there was little to gain she left the host handcuffed to the bed and even stole some table silver on her way out. Among his circle of friends she had more luck. She is now the heiress to a small but wealthy advertising imperium, after marrying an old friend of the host, who died only weeks after under mysterious circumstances. The host claims to have evidence linking her to his friend's demise as blackmail.
Orientation: Anna likes both men and women, but has a big fetish for bondage (both inflicting (she is above you after all) and receiving (likes being taken down a notch every once in a while)) and will try to incorporate it during sexual encounters. Has generated a disgust for older men.
Kinks you'd like to include: Hrmm, well, I already mentioned the bondage. Just the powerplay aspect of both inflicting and receiving that might be at work here will be enough. Maybe some spanking?

Mathim

Quote from: DrLovegood on October 24, 2017, 12:03:36 PM
I'm interested in how this would go... I'm considering being a servant. May  I make two characters?

If you do, try to make them of different roles, such as one party guest and one servant rather than two of the same category.

@ avarus: Would you be able to put some kind of red theme into your character's name (or does that last name translate to red in Russian or something)? Just so it fits in with the traditional Clue aesthetic.

While we're on the subject, I'm thinking for the servants (of which there only need be, at most, one butler, one maid and one cook) they won't necessarily need color-themed names (as the host will not), but there's no objection to them having color-themed names either (as long as there's no overlap with guests; I would think white, brown, black and grey would be more of the servant colors than the guests.)

DrLovegood

That's what I was thinking, I just gotta build the character sheet tonight. A butler named Whitney Heathers. And a guest named Miss Tasha Emeralds, jeweler and Corporate saboteur. I would like to know oog what his business(es) were, just as an idea of what in his life I could have nearly ruined in the past. I'm gonna go with Miss Emeralds had tried to compete and ruin a business of his starting in his early years. Seeking guidance from GM so it stays a fun character for the setting and everyone involved.

avarus

Aaah, good point. I've overcompensated now with the last name :P

DrLovegood

Quote from: avarus on October 26, 2017, 02:33:13 PM
Aaah, good point. I've overcompensated now with the last name :P

It's Crasnoya ,in Russian, FYI. Lol but this is a lil funny.

avarus

Aaah, thanks. I was torn for a second between the current name and Crasnoya but decided to keep the earlier knee jerk :P

You speak Russian Mathim? Because my charry will most likely become a movie stereotype Russian woman by the looks of it xD

Mathim

Only a couple of words because I have lots of Russian co-workers. But that's why I asked if that surname you came up with translated to red, since I had no idea whether it did. As long as either the first or last name has some connection to the color red, that's fine.

avarus

Aah, I don't speak any word Russian. I have a Russian coworker but he's so fluent in English you barely pick up anything xD. I am guessing you know some Russian then DrLovegood? Got a character planned already?

Mathim

I'm going to say we need at least 4 more interested parties to get this off the ground. Hopefully something draws in more peeps.

DrLovegood

Player Name: DrLovegood (Yes My languages are Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish, English, and Sarcasm)

Character Name: Whitney Heathers
Color Theme: Grey
Appearance and Face Claim :
Erika Linder
Role: Staff
Profession: Butler
Motive: Whitney lives in the servant's quarter's, but hates every day of it. He initially started working for the Host willingly and tried his best to do good work. A year into working at the manor Whitney's family hit a rough patch and he asked the HOst for an advance and time off. He was denied both. Whitney ended up Selling off some art/furniture that The Host was replacing anyways and took the money to his mother. The detour to visit his family caused him to return to the manor from an errand in the city 2 hours later than expected. Out of spite, the host got angry at the lateness and even more the unauthorized selling of furniture and docked 10 month's pay. Host Also found out  Whitney was going to quit and had threatened that if the butler left  or any harm comes to The Host , Whitney's few remaining family would be harmed.  For many years since the incident, Whitney has had to wait on every whim of the Host and at times been verbally and physically harmed for amusement.To add insult to injury, although the HOst had paid little attention Whitney's private life, 6 months prior to this party, he found out that Whitney is a transman (was late in the transition when hired) and had begun to reopen old woulds by misgendering him and flinging slurs when in a biting mood.
Orientation: Likes women, but Uninterested in romance due to rage
Kinks you'd like to include: Voyeurism, as the butler sees all.

Character Name:  Miss Tasha Emeralds
Color Theme: Green ["DUUUH"]
Appearance and Face Claim:
Solange Knowles
Profession:, jeweler and Corporate saboteur.
Motive:  Miss Emeralds had been competing with the Host's since  youth in internships and sports, and won more than she lost. She has since targeted others but she ruined his early career by planting herself as corporate spy in his midst and planting doubt, accusations or plagiarism, and other subterfuge .
Orientation: Bi, preference for masculine types
Kinks you'd like to include: Enjoys being worshiped and is an exhibitionist  but as a player I am also very willing to have her as a unwilling or reluctant sub

Yukina

Player Name: Yugishogun
Character Name: Sakurako Kurokawa
Color Theme: Black
Ai Shinozaki
Commonly wears a skimpy cosplay maid outfit as part of her employment contract
Profession: Maid/Server
Motive: Sakurako was unfortunately stuck in a degrading contract for the crime of just looking too nice and meek. What she had thought would just be a simple "come-to-work maid job" (while she established a customer base for her web design venture) quickly grew sour as her new employer got a look at her. He couldn't pass up the thought of having her as a live-in maid with a tacky and stereotypical outfit. With the threats of making getting a new job and a home impossible, she has been stuck in this job rife with sexual harassment for the past five years.
Orientation: Sakurako is a lesbian and would try to avoid male sexual contact as much as she could due to her degrading employment she is currently suffering.
Kinks you'd like to include: Some bondage would do nicely, as well as some interesting role reversal as Sakurako kidnaps a female character to work out the sexual tension she hasn't been able to act on for years.

Mathim

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Quote from: DrLovegood on November 02, 2017, 10:09:21 PM
Player Name: DrLovegood (Yes My languages are Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish, English, and Sarcasm)

Character Name: Whitney Heathers
Color Theme: Grey
Appearance and Face Claim :
Erika Linder
Profession: Butler/Chef
Motive: Whitney lives in the servant's quarter's, but hates every day of it. He initially started working for the Host willingly and tried his best to do good work. A year into working at the manor Whitney's family hit a rough patch and he asked the HOst for an advance and time off. He was denied both. The Butler ended up Selling off some art/furniture that The Host was replacing anyways and took the money to his mother. The deotur to visit his family caused him to return to the manor from an errand in the city 2 hours later than expected. Out of spite, the host got angry at the lateness and even more the unauthorized selling of furniture and docked 10 month's pay. Host Also found out  Whitney was going to quit and had threatened that if the butler left  or any harm comes to The Host , Whitney's few remaining family would be harmed. For many years since the incident, Whitney has had to wait on every whim of the Host and at times been verbally and physically harmed for amusement.
Orientation: Likes women, but Uninterested in romance due to rage
Kinks you'd like to include: Voyeurism, as the butler sees all.

Character Name:  Miss Tasha Emeralds
Color Theme: Green Ofc
Solange Knowles
Profession:, jeweler and Corporate saboteur.
Motive:  Miss Emeralds had been competing with the Host's since  youth in internships and sports, and won more than she lost. She has since targeted others but she ruined his early career by planting herself as corporate spy in his midst and planting doubt, accusations or plagiarism, and other subterfuge .
Orientation: Bi, preference for masculine types
Kinks you'd like to include: (thinking)

Looks good for the most part; am I correct in assuming Whitney Heathers is not containing any hints at that character's color theme? It's fine if not since their role is as house staff but I wanted to be certain so that their color can be taken off the list for anyone else. Also, could you specify if the role is maid or chef, since there's only supposed to be one of each? This was set up to be a bit old-fashioned and like the film where there's a male butler, a female maid and optional cook (albeit understandably rather stereotypical.)

I see Yugishogun has claimed the maid, so if you'd rather have Whitney as the chef or switch to a butler or a secondary guest, that would probably make things go a little smoother. I do apologize if that's a big imposition.  :-[

DrLovegood

Quote from: Mathim on November 03, 2017, 01:55:34 PM

Looks good for the most part; am I correct in assuming Whitney Heathers is not containing any hints at that character's color theme? It's fine if not since their role is as house staff but I wanted to be certain so that their color can be taken off the list for anyone else. Also, could you specify if the role is maid or chef, since there's only supposed to be one of each? This was set up to be a bit old-fashioned and like the film where there's a male butler, a female maid and optional cook (albeit understandably rather stereotypical.)

I see Yugishogun has claimed the maid, so if you'd rather have Whitney as the chef or switch to a butler or a secondary guest, that would probably make things go a little smoother. I do apologize if that's a big imposition.  :-[

NO problem. The last name Heathers refers to a soft grey color and I can switch to him being the chef or would you rather butler? Whitney would help out with household chores and such anyways.

BTW: to Yugishogun, I'd like to note I used a female model for Whitney intentionally so . Uses Male pronouns but I Just wanted to hav you keep that in mind if it matters to your character.

Yukina