Guitar, Drums and Dreams a plenty! Roadies needed!!

Started by Bekah Boo, June 17, 2016, 09:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bekah Boo

Still looking for a few more players as we haven't started yet! So don't be shy and dive into the crazy madness while you can!
;3

*puts out cookies*

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Bekah Boo

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on June 24, 2016, 10:59:18 PM
*Grabs a cookie before WLA can get them all this time.*

Hey! *taps nose with rolled up newspaper* Those are for newcomers sir!

Tokyorose627

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on June 24, 2016, 11:09:00 PM
So I send in my OC to the GMs? Or on this topic?

Send it to me first and then once approved you can post it in the character thread.

Chrystal

*sneaks in and steals a cookie too while the GM isn't looking....*

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Bekah Boo

Quote from: Chrystal on June 25, 2016, 04:03:31 AM
*sneaks in and steals a cookie too while the GM isn't looking....*

*Swat* I've had three Red bulls and on my fourth cup of coffee...I am everywhere*taps with rolled up newspaper*
No cookies for ju!

Chrystal

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Bekah Boo

Oooooohh don't give me that....*tries to look away but is powerless*

Curses.

*Frees up the cookies*

Chrystal

Bekah Boo

Bekah Boo

Alright guys! We just need a few roadies to help out with the band and then we will be good to go!

Chrystal

Given that it's a mostly female band and most of the girls are bi or straight, I'm surprised there aren't guys bouncing in to this with their tongues hanging out...

Bekah Boo

Just to let everyone know we will be starting the story today, though that does not mean those interested in the roadie positions aren't able to join! Merely message me and we can add you guys in with no problem!

Bekah Boo

*Shameless attempt at snatching some players for roadies*

Not to mention there are a bunch of sweet yet spicy women who may or may not need a few strong hands to help out ;3

*Walks away hoping to bait a few winners*

Bekah Boo

Not just yet, though we're still always hopeful right? ;3

MistressofPen

Quote from: Bekah Boo on July 01, 2016, 11:42:58 PM
Not just yet, though we're still always hopeful right? ;3

No kidding.  Tiffany can't carry her amps...maybe push them on the wheelie thingie, but not carry.  I'll have to troll in other RPs to see if I can encourage participation...LOL

Bekah Boo

Quote from: MistressofPen on July 01, 2016, 11:52:13 PM
No kidding.  Tiffany can't carry her amps...maybe push them on the wheelie thingie, but not carry.  I'll have to troll in other RPs to see if I can encourage participation...LOL

Haha if Quinn attempts to carry her own equipment or 'help' tour pretty much guaranteed to have broken pieces ha.
No shame in that, spread the good word! We can't have all the fun right?

MistressofPen

Quote from: Bekah Boo on July 01, 2016, 11:54:53 PM
Haha if Quinn attempts to carry her own equipment or 'help' tour pretty much guaranteed to have broken pieces ha.
No shame in that, spread the good word! We can't have all the fun right?

I'm having fun...Hope all else are!  I'm finding myself slipping into this character a bit too easily...I like that because the writing is easier.

Must be the company I'm keeping!  ;)

Sargepepper

Walt's gonna make the two Menfolk do it. Not because it's sexist, but because it keeps Babbies from forming in random supply closets. But at least it gives the ladies something nice to look at as the two young men lift heavy things and put them down. Probably shirtless.

MistressofPen

BlueEyedBard

Something tells me there will be plenty of other opportunities  ::)
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Bekah Boo

Still looking for at least two more roadies to even out the numbers!
Come join the fun!