Shop of Dark Dreams and Erotic Nightmares V2 [M for F]

Started by Mister Venaliter, November 06, 2012, 06:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Venaliter

Dear Reader,

This is a thread with the current games and ideas I am attempting to find. Please feel free to send me a private message, or get a hold of me in another way, if any of them catch your fancy and intrigue. I try to custom tailor each plot and story to my partner; it is no fun if only one person is having any entertainment. I do have a small list of things that I prefer to have, and things that I absolutely must have; the biggest of which is detail. If you post a single sentence or line as your response in scenes, please take no offense to this but I don't believe we will work well together. You can find the other details in my "On's & Off's" linked in my signature.

Sincerely,
Venaliter

Dark Dreams & Erotic Nightmares

~ League of Legends ~
Twisted Treeline
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Base Story: Yet another League Battle has been announced for the upcoming dispute between the Empires that inhabit the land, and what better place than the Twisted Treeline for this engagement? With lines being drawn in the sand over the new agreement between the empires, who will step forward to protect what is seen as rightfully theirs by each Empire. The Noxian Empire wishes to have more say in the Demacian Courts, the Shadow Isles are once more vying for control, and Demacia is fighting for independence from the little Noxian Influence left within their borders.

Each Story & Scene for the League of Legend Champions will be unique and drafted by myself, or as a collaboration with yourself, to ensure it is exciting and indulging in the fantasies and elements that need to play out for fun.

Shadow Isle Champions:
Elise
Evelynn

Noxus Empire Champions:
Katarina
Miss Fortune
LeBlanc

Demacian Alliance:
Caitlynn
Fiora
Janna
Leona
Lux
Sona
Vayne
Sivir
Ashe

Neutral:
Ahri
Irelia
Akali
Syndra

Elements: Monsters, Semi-humans, Creatures, Bestiality, Hordes, Violence, Horror, Humiliation, Non-Con, Dub-Con, Rough & Messy, Action, & Adventure

~ Pokemon ~
The Forced Betrayal

- Training pokemon is the reason why trainers are just that,Trainers. Those who understand how to train their pokemon go on to do great things, while those who don't rarely leave their home towns. There is more than one way to make your way through the Pokemon League though, as some of the trainers and gym leaders are now learning. After suffering humiliating defeat at the hands of a gym leader, one PKMN Trainer has redoubled his efforts to win but in a new and extremely satisfying way; will the gym leader be able to deal?

Synopsis: In this story, the PKMN Trainer who has loss turns out to be a assistant at the PKMN Center with Nurse Joy. The local gym leader brings their PKMN by after the days work is over, not even realizing the defeated trainer works at the center. Handing the Pokemon over to Joy, he volunteers to work on them and throughout the course of the night uses his psychic Pokemon to brainwash and condition them in their weakened state. The next time he goes to battle her, she finds her pokemon betraying her.

[ In this thread you would be playing the Female Gym Leader, while I play the Trainer and Pokemon. As the idea goes, the pokemon turn on her after being twisted by his own psychic pokemon and in return the trainer effectively forced into sexual acts; the Trainer recording it and using it as blackmail to get his badge. This idea can be done with any of the female gym leaders or trainers, Prof. Juniper, Sabrina, Whitney, Jasmine, Clair, Flannery, Winona, Gardenia, Fantina, Skyla, or other. Of course no underage play.]

NSFW: http://cdn1.gelbooru.com//images/599/38cbe399c333d31aa333a4eb8634e6d00b2f0a80.png?731836
NSFW: http://cdn1.gelbooru.com//images/340/6b474a025527922ba85bd36c890d0e10623daca5.jpg?343578

The Pokemon Origin

- Long has it been asked where Pokemon came from, how they came to be, and how they came to live alongside humans. Recently one professor made the discovery, and was about to make the announcement that the oldest (and possibly first pokemon) fossil had been found, until the islands local team of misfits decided to take it for themselves. In a rather brutal, and disturbing, battle for the fossils the entire laboratory was burnt down and the professor was left in Intensive Care at the local hospital. Fortunately one pokemon trainer has come across the fossil, by accident.

Synopsis: In this story, the PKMN Trainer who comes across the fossil has no idea what it is; only that it is in fact a fossil. The Team of Misfits that attempted to steal it must have lost it on their escape, and she comes across it in the forest. Getting it to the Island's Restoration team, they produce a pokemon for her that they all know right away is unique and wholly new to their eyes. Once she returns home with her new friendly Pokemon, she starts to discover the mysteries of the Pokemon little by little.

[ In this idea you are playing the PKMN Trainer who rediscovered the fossil. The Pokemon itself appears very friendly, but also a bit too friendly and as the time goes by she soon starts to understand that this Pokemon can breed with humans. This was inspired by a series of pictures with a very pokemon-esqe creature and woman together. Of course no underage play. ]

NSFW: http://i.minus.com/iXrfGY82LNI8S.jpg
Whole Series: http://www.dizzydills.blogspot.com/2012/06/time-to-relax-and-reflect.html

~ Borderlands Series ~
Pandora Strikes Again

Possible Female Characters: Maya, Lilith, Mad Moxxi, Original Creation

Base Story: Pandora. What a place. A world plagued by radiation, freaks, monsters, and treasure. It is not a world for the weak willed ... or really the weak at all. The freaks and convicts set free on the world are insane, the native creatures are something out of a horror movie, and even your fellow treasure hunters are likely to kill you for a piece of the loot. This is where all the treasure hunters end up though, in an endless pursuit to find The Vault and everything the human mind could comprehend inside.

Elements: Creatures, Freaks, Semi-Humans, Rape, Violence, Non-con, Force, Gangs, Groups, Adventure, Extreme Action, Degradation, Humiliation, Power Games

~ Final Fantasy XIII ~
A Future Worth Living In?

Possible Female Characters: Oerba Yun Fang, Oerba Dia Vanille, Jihl Nabaat, Lightning,

Base Story: Cocoon -- A utopia in the sky. Its inhabitants believed their world a paradise. Under the Sanctum's rule, Cocoon had long known peace and prosperity. Mankind was blessed by its protectors, the benevolent fal'Cie, and believed that tranquil days would continue forever. Their tranquility was shattered with the discovery of one hostile fal'Cie.

Now the utopia is in shatters, the inhabitants scramble to claim what peace and rest they knew in the past, and their is little hope for true serenity to fall onto the skies again. In a reality gone chaotic, how will the characters help end the suffering? Will they be able to push forward into better times, or fall to the cursed fates that await most of the human population?

Elements: Extreme Monsters, Action, Adventure, Groups, Combat, Force, Enslavement, Breeding, & Mystical