The Last Hurrah [M lf F, Public-Exhibitionist]

Started by TheVillain, August 17, 2014, 08:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

An idea I have floating around in my brain that's a little too big for a one-shot.

QuoteJacob Taylors has a secret. A new face among the city's doggers and perverts, he seeks as much casual and often risky and public sex with as many women as he can and word on the street is that he's very good at it. Many of his past partners flat out call him the best lay he's ever had.

What he doesn't tell anyone is that he does it because he was told by his doctor that he has an inoperable brain tumor and only a few months to live. Refusing to give into despair, it occurred to him that this means he also has very little along the lines of actual consequences for any of his actions - and he's determined to enjoy his actions to the fullest.

Seeking a female partner willing to either play multiple women or base a deeper story around the premise that she's just had anonymous sex with a stranger, the sex was possibly the best of her life - but attempts to track him down reveal that he's dying.

We can hammer things out over PMs.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.