FIFA World Cup

Started by Nico, June 07, 2010, 01:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

I am looking forward to Argentina - Germany already. ;D ;D

Izu

Ohh! That will be so damn beautiful!!

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

DKPeter

Mexico takes some shots way too far out from the goal.

Introduction
Character O/OsStory O/OsKinks O/Os
Systems • My Stories • My Characters

Nico

WOOHOO!

Argentina - Germany on Friday! YAY!!

Stan'

Well England.

Get it right up you.

Now I can watch football without the pundits saying "this is the team England can play in the quarters/semis/final".

Phobetor

Mexico had some awesome goal shots, they tried. But I'm glad they lost (Woohoo! ;) ) Cause I'm a "Messi" Girl! =)

I have to admit though the Argentina defense is SPECTACULAR! That goal where the goalie kicked it out but then Mexico head butted it in...it should have been a goal if not for the Argentina guy getting it back out. THAT was just AMAZING! The second half was better than the first half, personally.

Argentina vs. Germany = Can't wait for THAT

But I'm looking forward to tomorrow: Brazil vs Chile! Go Brazil!!
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Rachubka

Stopped watching the England game at 2 - 1 since I had to pack up for my own game. Spent the Argentina Mexico game in a crummy booth at a pub still sweating my buns off.

Still hoping for a Netherlands - Spain final. lol

Scribbles

Thought those watching FIFA might enjoy this.  :P

Gandalf Goes to the World Cup

I can't wait for it to come out! Instant box office hit.
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

aya

At least I can watch Brazil destroy Chile tomorrow. I feel kind of bad for Chile, they have 3 players that can't play- and they're up against Brazil.

Kitsunetsuki

Ah, so sad that I missed the England/Germany match...everyone has been talking about it all day, it seems! hehe...Ah well, I'm sure Germany will beat Argentina in the next round ;)

Anyway, as always, looking forward to Brazil's game against Chile...we all know who's gonna win, right? ;)

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Phobetor

I think Chile will hold their own, they have been doing very well this World Cup. Granted...Brazil is going to win (*crosses fingers!*) but I think it'll be a good match.

As for Argentina vs Germany...lol THAT is going to be an awesome game to watch. And I'll be rooting for Argentina! ;)
Taking a break from E.

Ridcully

It's always nice to support the underdogs :P

Izu

Okay.. is it me or Netherlands x Slovakia is incredibly boring so far? They are just... so slow... so many paces, so little attacks, no action... or maybe the horrible commentator is ruining the game for me... Hm...

Arhys

Slovakia is just not up to it so far, though I adore them for taking out Italy *ducks from Drake* and the Dutch are holding back...  Love Robben :D

~ed.  Oooh, Slovakia's picking up the pace, two awesome saves there though.

Ridcully

One Robben is too much for Slovakia.

Chile will be the toughest opponent so far for Brazil, because they fight with all their heart. But 3 players are missing, and their quality isn't as high as Brazils. So, a good match, but Luis Fabiano will kill them eventually.

Tomorrow, Spain vs. Portugal...this will be a great match to remember. My favourite: Portugal. Their defense is so, so strong. Spain has got Villa and Torres (though he might not play), but Portugal's defense is the best there is in this tournament. My bet: Portugal wins 2-1 in overtime.

Kitsunetsuki

The Netherlands/Slovakia game was *yaaaaaawn* ok...Not really any surprises there. Didn't even get slightly thrilling til the end, and even then...*stifles another yawn*

1 1/2 hrs to kick off for Brazil vs. Chile!!! *knocks on wood, crosses fingers & toes, and starts the samba music in preparation* ;)
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Heaven Sent Blossom

Excitement from Dunga's Brazil? Inconceivable!

Remiel

You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means.

aya

Nico

~dances some Samba in the halftime~  ;D

Izu

Daw. Did you see this big guy - fan of Chile, with the wig, who was like on the verge of tears and they showed him on the big screen and he just looked at the camera, sniffled and waved. Daw. I feel bad for the Chile fans.

Phobetor

*Happy dance* Go Brazil! Go Brazil! :)

Though I was pretty pissed at the yellow card the ref gave Kaka! How the hell you going to card him but not the Chile player who took out Lucio? buh. stupid refs.
Taking a break from E.

Kitsunetsuki

*Samba dances all around her living room* ;D ('nuff said)
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

ULTIMATEMALE

YEAHHH BABY 3-0 too Brazzy baby.  Oh man this team does play sexy football. LOL!!!.