News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A panda's request. (F for M)

Started by The Unusual Panda, November 19, 2009, 08:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Unusual Panda

Craving: Anything  .

Alright, this thing probably won't be very long, but thats how I am. Short, sweet, and to the point. Well, not so short. And not really sweet. And not so to the point. Actually i tend to ramble, so if I do, just tell me to hush. You can call me Panda, or any other nickname you can think of. Don't really care what I'm called, granted it's not offensive. XD What I decided to do here was post a bunch of different pairings, in no particular order, because, well, I wanted to. XD If you don't see something on this list(which will be added to periodically as I think of stuff), feel free to PM me and ask me about it. ^^ Also, I prefer it if you can post more than a paragraph. I tend to go for longer, more plot oriented stories. Cravings are in red. :D

Things a Panda Likes :3
~Older Guys(Up to fifteens years older)<3
~Romance
~Rough Sex
~Kissing
~Public Scenes
~Accents(Favs are Australian, French, Russian, British, Spanish, and Scottish.)
~Biting
~Pregnancy
~Height differences(Up to a two feet)

Things a Panda Does Not :x
-Anything that belongs in a bathroom
-Rape
-Blackmail

If you don't see something you'd like to play on this list, please PM me anyways and ask about it. I'm very open. :)

You play/I play

Originals

Human/Witch
Vampire/Human
Human/Mermaid
Teacher/Student
Friends Brother/Friend
Friends Sister/Friend
Father/Daughter's friend
Mobster/School Girl
Country Boy/City Girl
Photographer/Model
Servant/Princess
Prince/Servant
Police Officer/Civilian
Master/Slave
Mistress/Slave
Father/Babysitter
Doctor/Nurse
Doctor/Patient
Principal/Student
Villain/Innocent
Co-worker/Co-worker
Boss/Worker

Comics

I love anything in the Marvel universe, as well as Batman. Let me know of any ideas you have! :)

KunoichiRogue5

"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

The Unusual Panda

joker123

I would be interested in the princess/servant, mistress/slave or kidnapper/victim (prefer to be victim, could do kidnapper) if you like, i could whip up a plot idea for one of these pairings, unless you had one in mind.

The Unusual Panda

I'd be down for Princess/Servant. ^^ :3

joker123

sweet!, do you have any details in mind for the rp? PM me.

The Unusual Panda

Darlusk

The human.witch one seems like it could be interesting. PM me if you're still looking to do that :D

monkeymana

i wouldn't mind a master/slave one to try out with you, panda

The Unusual Panda

Ferret

Human/mermaid sounds interesting.. PM me a little info?
Shiny Collection: 19

The Unusual Panda

Leonis

PM me about the Human/Mermaid too! I hope I'm not too late!

Fenriswolf

I think the Step Brother/Step Sister, Sisters Boyfriend/Sister or anythign along thos elines would be interesting if you are stil looking .
Theirs a bullet in my pocket burning a hole, your so far from your weapon and the place you were born
Ons and Offs

The Unusual Panda

Cheru the Kind

Could the co-worker/co-worker somehow be adjusted to be an anthro/human as well? I've never done a work setting so I'm intrigued at the idea. I think the new difference would also shake things up a bit more. Let me know please on what you think. Thanks ^^
Life is not about finding yourself, It's about creating yourself.

O/O's https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55413.0

My art
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64905.0

Carlcjjohnson

I can be wickedly submissive. It'd be rather refreshing to play the sub in a Mistress/Slave scenario.

Tease & Denial, cuckoldry (I could play multiple males), financial domination and humiliation - oh the possibilities!

ReijiTabibito

I am interested in several of your ideas, but I'll list the ones that I'd be interested in doing followed by a number that ranks priority (1 is most interested, 2 is second most, and so on, and so on.)

Older Brother/Younger Brother's Girlfriend (3)
Step Brother/Step Sister (2)
Sisters Boyfriend/Sister (6)

Human/Mermaid (1)
Servant/Princess (4)
Doctor/Nurse (5)

I'll be sending you a PM of this, too.  SOP for me.

The Unusual Panda

Immortal Cherubin

I am interested in Star wars these if they are not taken already.
Darth maul/OC
Young Obi wan/OC
Anakin Skywalker/OC
OC/OC

I might have a plot in store for the Darth Maul/OC  ;)
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

The Unusual Panda

The Unusual Panda

phoenix1111

The Unusual Panda

Added more things. Someone should be Draco. <3 XD

The Unusual Panda