News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Mage: the Awakening

Started by Zeth, January 25, 2015, 05:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Could do that. Locke, how many points you tossing in?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Muse

Here's what it says about the bastard sword in Armory.  I'll adjust.  : )

Bastard Sword: Called a “bastard” sword because it is said to be the bastard child of the long sword and the great sword (and also called the “hand-and-a-half”), this sword can be wielded with a single hand or held in two for greater damage. Wielding it one-handed requires a Strength of 4, and provides a Damage of 3(L). Wielding it two-handed demands a Strength of 3, and allows a Damage of 4(L).

(More hollow is good!)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zeth

Quote from: Muse on January 29, 2015, 06:26:23 PM
  Here's what it says about the bastard sword in Armory.  I'll adjust.  : )

Bastard Sword: Called a “bastard” sword because it is said to be the bastard child of the long sword and the great sword (and also called the “hand-and-a-half”), this sword can be wielded with a single hand or held in two for greater damage. Wielding it one-handed requires a Strength of 4, and provides a Damage of 3(L). Wielding it two-handed demands a Strength of 3, and allows a Damage of 4(L).

(More hollow is good!)

Sorry Muse, I don't have the Armory so you can't use stuff from books I don't have.

laa

Zeth, just let the sword count as a great sword. =P

Zeth

Quote from: laa on January 29, 2015, 06:49:01 PM
Zeth, just let the sword count as a great sword. =P

Shush, I'm using this as an excuse to go buy the Armory book. =P

laa

Lockepick

I planned on one dot of Sanctum and one point of Hallow.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Angie

We can add another point to Security-if we're running a business, we'd obviously like to secure our shit.

This also means that we'll probably be going first in any combat on home turf. And then Angelo gets carvy...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Lockepick

Pulse
(Matthieu Claude)
Obrimos of the Mysterium

Concept
Matthieu's family never appreciated his intellect, and the rest of the world showed little use or job opportunities for a history major. Upon Awakening, suddenly the past meant something, suddenly the world was full of unexplained items and phenomena from the past. All his preparations, all his feelings of being an outsider prepared him for his life as a Mage...

Personality / Goals
Pulse is eager to explore the world. He's eager to get out there and find out what hasn't been found before, to leave his mark on the world by discovering something monumental. He is perhaps a little too eager or emboldened by his new reality-warping powers, and takes risks as if he's immortal.

He's interested in growing within the Mysterium; Make a discovery that would be known Consilium wide; Increasing his own Arcana/Gnosis; Developing his own Legacy.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

eternaldarkness

Quote from: Angiejuusan on January 29, 2015, 09:49:41 PM
We can add another point to Security-if we're running a business, we'd obviously like to secure our shit.

This also means that we'll probably be going first in any combat on home turf. And then Angelo gets carvy...

And the lead starts flying. not to mention the many, many traps and defensive features i intend to have Evan incorporate. We will always want to fight at home if possible.

Zeth

Sadly, you will be going out a lot. The lost tower is not in your backyard. :P

Okay kidding aside, let's begin. I will Make an OOC thread and Character list Thread. We can continue game discussion there and hopefully kick off the IC soon. I'll jus call the hronicle Hunt For the Unknown.