News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Digimon 01

Started by DKDBSD, November 12, 2010, 01:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Ok the basic set up here is it's the original series but an alternate reality. The kids are older, (16-18) in some cases a different Gender. If you wish to use an original character you may but we need the eight characters to fill in each role.   

Wolfy

o3o I want to be an original Character! ^-^

Karasu

hehe this is asoo fun ^^ OC is me ^^
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

DKDBSD

Ok so what crest do we want each? I call courage as I intend to play a gender swapped Tai. XD Yagami Tachiko.

Karasu

I call the Hope crest ^^ Cause I'm playing someone like TK. Everyone.. Meet....
Yamoto Tachikara, Kara for short ^^

Wolfy

Friendship! :D For I shall Play...Tea Gardner!...Err....I mean..my own original character. <_<>_>

DKDBSD

Quote from: Karasu on November 12, 2010, 03:15:21 PM
I call the Hope crest ^^ Cause I'm playing someone like TK. Everyone.. Meet....
Yamoto Tachikara, Kara for short ^^

Aaaaaaaaw.

DKDBSD

Ok so we have courage, friendship and hope.

Right guys here's another question everyone is going to be older but do we want them to already be older? Or do we want the Digital world to have made them older? The idea is we assume the story is the same until they are drawn into the digital world. The massive corruption of the Digital world forcible changes them more then usual and alters their gender. Basically as well as being corrupted by virus's the digital world is being corrupted by hentai websites! Or something like that. Tell me if you like or dislike this idea.

sinoraa

I'd like knowledge, if that is not taken. I am tempted to go with light, but I assume there are plenty more who want that one.

Wolfy

So..do we have to have the original Digimon as well, or can we have different partners?

Karasu

I'd say go for any of them. Technically all digimon were there all the time. the series jsut nonly covered a prat of it. In this we can make the world VAST

DKDBSD

Yes but the originals allow for certain combos. However if you want to use a different Digimon you can it just needs four levels.

Karasu

Well of course. and I think a rule if you make a custom Digimon

1. you MUST have a picture or a very detailed description

2. you MUST list all it's powers. (one basic an one super per Transformation)

3. you MUST list all it's transformations

DKDBSD

Quote from: Karasu on November 13, 2010, 05:21:22 PM
Well of course. and I think a rule if you make a custom Digimon

1. you MUST have a picture or a very detailed description

2. you MUST list all it's powers. (one basic an one super per Transformation)

3. you MUST list all it's transformations

Well there are a lot of Digimon so you don't need to create one. You could use one that wasn't used or even use one from another series.

Karasu

just saying hunso they are there.. Cause I knooow the temptation of wanting an original digimon XD

DKDBSD

I've never been able to think of one that's balanced enough. Now the question is what will Wolfy's and Sins characters be like. I'm thinking I might not play a female Tai (mostly because I can't find a descent image.) But I think I'll still play with the gender changer.

Karasu

I just went with it. My character is LIKE TK.. Sure there can be an older bro/sis with that to play a like matt.. but meh XD

DKDBSD

Quote from: Karasu on November 13, 2010, 06:23:52 PM
I just went with it. My character is LIKE TK.. Sure there can be an older bro/sis with that to play a like matt.. but meh XD

Hehehe. In fact though I never drew him I do have a gender change victim who's never been used before.

DKDBSD

I also think I might have two characters so Courage and Light. Any thoughts?

sinoraa

I am planning to have mine be sort of a loner, often unwilling to accept the help of others. Doesn't mean she is unfriendly, towards others however. *shrug* I was never good at describing personalities.

Her digimon is as following, and I know this might be controversial, but meh.

Rookie
Impmon

Champion
Devimon

Ultimate
NeoDevimon

Mega
Beelzemon

Karasu

hahaha sounds good. you can play the bad girl XD like the Digi Emporer XD

DKDBSD

It might work though I'd rather we still have the same villians and well the first villian is a Devimon.

Primarch

Colour me interested! I'd like to make an original and might I call the Crest of Friendship 8D

As for my Digimonz

Rookie: Goblimon

Champion: Ogremon

Ultimate: Etemon

Mega: MetalEtemon

DKDBSD

Someone has already claimed Friendship also I think now I'd like it if people didn't choose villain Digimon :/ I think at the very least Myotismon and the dark masters are off limits. They kind of loose their edge somewhat if they are partner Digimon. XD We might have enough though. 

Now for the crest issue You Primarch have set up a Digimon but Wolfy had already claimed it. So Can I ask either you choose another crest or you and Wolfy discuss it. Because I can't think of another logical option.

Primarch

Oh I had missed that, apologies, whats left? Erm....Reliability? Sure why not. It all biscuits.