[Interest Check] Epic Roma [Possibly NC - Accepting any nation now. Max'em out!]

Started by Dark Deception, September 24, 2010, 11:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Deception

If we get two players for Earth, then I wouldn't have had to make everything 4/4. I could have just made it 2/2. It's just because of the imbalance on the mountain side that forces me to have to balance things out.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

AngelsDemonsCode

Whoa, we need four people in each nation now? Ouch. Is it possible for one of the others Mountain Air to go to Earth instead, if they're willing enough? Sorry if I seem bossy, it's just it can be kind of hard to find more people for this as it is.

Sorry that the guy didn't work out. I didn't think he'll leave simply because he was corrected over something that could have been easily changed.   :-(

FallenFeather

I can make a male of some other nation as well if it's needed.

Dark Deception

It's hard for me to play two characters honestly. Especially with 9 RPs under my belt lol. May become 7 soon. Well, I don't know exactly who is still in this. Isengrad was going to be an Earth male. I don't know if he's still into this or quit too. But if we find out tomorrow (technically today for me), then an earth male may not be necessary, but a female would.

Teridas

Isengrad is in or at least he better be. I know where he sleeps after all.
I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.

Dark Deception

FallenFeather

Lol subtle threat there. And I can also do a female earth if we need one.

Teridas

He knows I'm just pulling his leg I think he's still interested though.
I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.

Dark Deception

Dark Deception

Okay so, I updated the front page. We're keeping everything at 2/2. The Mountain element will just be the only ones with the most people because nobody wants to play any other race to even it out -_-. So...yeah. Because we don't have a lot of people, and more than likely we won't have a lot of people. I can't really make nation threads like I wanted to. They'll look like Solo Rps except for the Mountain thread. (going to bed had French to do in the morning)

Shade

AngelsDemonsCode

Sorry Dark.  :-(

I'll try and look for more people to join this group roleplay if you want, I still have some others interested in joining this thread when they get more time on their hands and such. I'm also looking for females and such and I'm ringing up some others right now.

FallenFeather

Shade

FallenFeather

Shade

Clio

Listen, I'm sorry. I can make an earth female like I was debating, and if you need me to forget about Sapphire, then I can.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Dark Deception

That doesn't fix the Nation Thread problem. If we can think of a way to do this without needing to make separate nation threads, then that would be nice. If we can't, then this RP won't be beginning for awhile.

Clio

Perhaps you could just combine some...like:

1. Mountain
2. Earth and Grassland
3. Fire and Water

Besides, I'm sure we'll get more players, so maybe a thread for each nation wouldn't be so bad.

Dark Deception

I guess I'll still make a thread for each nation then regardless of the size. It just means everyone will be responsible for role playing their nation the best they can based on what is written on the front page. Meaning, do not write as though there is nothing else around you or that there exist no NPCs. I've seen too much of that writing all ready. v_v

AngelsDemonsCode

We will, promise!

And don't worry Dark, more people will come in soon. We just need to advertise it more and let others see what this is like. Again, I still have some others interested in this when they have more time in their hands to check this out. If you want, we can withhold making the roleplay threads. If we can't, we all promise to us NPCs and follow what you've written here in this page faithfully, promise.

Is there any specific way you want this to start, Dark? And anything you want to us to specifically do for the story?

Isengrad

still here, and ready to make an earth guy, be back after shower from work to post everything up

original artwork by karabiner

Dark Deception

At the beginning, I would like everyone to develop a story line with their characters. So pretty much a story leading into them finding their mate. Once the mates are discovered, I guess you guys can play that out, and then just PM when you think they should have the baptism by now, and I'll role play the elders showing up to baptize your chars and tell them their sacred duty.

If one of your Air-mountain elementals doesn't have a mate that you agreed upon, then it may be wise if one of you just chose to make an Earth that way Isengrad has someone and you will have someone too.

FallenFeather

Clio