Re: Corruption: How Far Will You Go? - Recruiting for show 4 reopened.

Started by Chrystal, July 07, 2013, 03:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

personally I think it would be HILARIOUS to see a Sarah Palin like character in a game like this
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Ember Star

hahahaha I might. Could play her like the Tina Fey impression "it's so maverick-y!" "oh, you're gonna put that where?" LMAO! God I can see it now.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Chrystal

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Ember Star

ahahahahaha I'll do it. Although I'm not completely confident in my ability to properly pull it off. I never am with playing cannons or people based off of cannons or real people

Jezabelle

Quote from: Ember Star on July 11, 2013, 03:07:48 PM
ahahahahaha I'll do it. Although I'm not completely confident in my ability to properly pull it off. I never am with playing cannons or people based off of cannons or real people

No need to be too strict. Just get a Palin avatar (the satin blouse or Amerikana bikini+M16 being preferable) and use that adorable Minnesota accent XD

Chrystal

Uh.... NO!

Sorry, I think there has been a slight misunderstanding here?

Quote from: Ember Star on July 11, 2013, 01:54:43 PM
personally I think it would be HILARIOUS to see a Sarah Palin like character in a game like this

A character that is LIKE Sarah Palin, please. NOT the lady herself.

The last thing we want is for Veks to get slapped with a huge lawsuit and be forced to close the site because of "Defamation of character" accusations!

Call her "Sandra Panil" or something phonetically similar, and use Tina Fey as your pic base, and everyone will get the joke!

Jezabelle

Right, right; parody only///And a great name dissonance might even be pertinent.

Sorry  :-(

Chrystal

No worries. I may be just a little cautious, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Jezabelle

Diversity is the spice of life  8-)

Also, I was about to quote you but then I realized you're probably using a speech2text program; does it just get annoying listening to things you've just heard?

Ember Star

Quote from: Chrystal on July 11, 2013, 03:14:36 PM
Uh.... NO!

Sorry, I think there has been a slight misunderstanding here?

A character that is LIKE Sarah Palin, please. NOT the lady herself.

The last thing we want is for Veks to get slapped with a huge lawsuit and be forced to close the site because of "Defamation of character" accusations!

Call her "Sandra Panil" or something phonetically similar, and use Tina Fey as your pic base, and everyone will get the joke!
Oh God. No. No. No. I'd NEVER actually be her. 1. Too freakin' weird. 2. I dislike the woman except for the humor that has spun from her behavior. 3. I'd never try to play a real person, hence "based off of/like". 4. No way I could bring myself to actually write post if this idea was anymore than a sexy SNL sproof type thing

Ember Star

Quote from: Blinkin on July 11, 2013, 03:35:37 PM
No Fair! *Drops to the floor and pounds feet and fist against the floor* It was my idea to do a policitian! *grins and sticks out tongue* Oh well... I suppose I could do Micheal Bockman and say Happy Birthday Roy! on HIS deathday... and constantly happen to talk to people about the game show's challenge just before she accepts it... ;) Cat Fight!

Hmmm... What to do, what to do... I like the spoof potential of the celeb show, but everyone wants to be a movie star... or super model... Hmmm..
Also Hun, if you want the Palin spoof, you're welcome to it. I was gonna do a tattooed purple haired girl.

Ember Star

Quote from: Blinkin on July 11, 2013, 04:14:29 PM
I was just teasing about the Sarah thing. I don't think that I could pull of the ubber-bitch soccer mom scretcher thing. ;)
*cough "hockey mom" cough* LOL

Chrystal

Quote from: Ember Star on July 11, 2013, 03:59:50 PM
Also Hun, if you want the Palin spoof, you're welcome to it. I was gonna do a tattooed purple haired girl.

You are welcome to do both... Episode 2 is going to start well before the Celebrity Special...

Ember Star

Quote from: Chrystal on July 11, 2013, 04:43:36 PM
You are welcome to do both... Episode 2 is going to start well before the Celebrity Special...
I might. Depends on a few factors with time. Trying to organize a group of my own. My 21st birthday is the 16th (although I imagine it'll be dull). Trying to organize characters for groups, ect.

Dashenka

Player Name: Dashenka

Contestant's name: Viktorya Rozhkova

Sexuality: Bisexual
Job: Sports Instructor
Nationality: Russia

Height: 172 cm
Weight: 54 kg
Stats: 32B-26-31
Natural hair colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Distinguishing marks: None
Body hair: A neatly trimmed V shape.

Likes: New shoes, Healthy food, Romantic men, Sunny Weather, Dogs
Dislikes: Junk Food, Shabby looking persons, Politics, Rap Music, Horses

Personality: Vika is a friendly Russian girl who moved to California at young age. Her friends like being around her and they'll describe V as outgoing, caring and a good sense of humour. V likes challenges and adventure and often goes off the beaten track to find it. Viktorya is a girl that always gets what she wants, come hell or high water. From time to time she does like to goof around with friends. One of her not so good sides is that she can be a bit arogant, often landing her into problems that could easily be avoided, and very flirty, which have led to more boyfriends and dates than she could count.

Reason to be here: Having worked most of her time in the US for a guy she doesn't like, V is ready to start her own business. She knows she can take the clients away, all she needs is enough money. Knowing she has a killer body, she isn't afraid to use it to reach her goal. At the same time it would make for great advertising for her new business.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chrystal

Quote from: Dashenka on July 15, 2013, 03:35:37 PM
Player Name: Dashenka

WORK IN PROGRESS

Okay, yes I know, but two things:

1) your pic isn't showing up. You might want to post it to a file host or the wiki here?

2) 34-24-34? Seriously? that's 86-61-86 in cm. We are talking Jessica rabbit, albeit miniaturised. If she has a 24" waist, she is seriously malnourished! And I've never seen a malnourished cook! Plus if she's 170cm tall, that makes her a serious been pole!

Dasha, she's your character and if you can justify the dimensions I won't argue, but I think you confused your conversion factors a little.

Dashenka

Quote from: Chrystal on July 15, 2013, 03:51:32 PM
Okay, yes I know, but two things:

1) your pic isn't showing up. You might want to post it to a file host or the wiki here?

2) 34-24-34? Seriously? that's 86-61-86 in cm. We are talking Jessica rabbit, albeit miniaturised. If she has a 24" waist, she is seriously malnourished! And I've never seen a malnourished cook! Plus if she's 170cm tall, that makes her a serious been pole!

Dasha, she's your character and if you can justify the dimensions I won't argue, but I think you confused your conversion factors a little.

Probably did :D Still no idea about that system you British use :D Gonna finish it now. The picture shows for me but I'll upload it to the wiki just to be safe.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chrystal

It showed for me after I loaded it - it's to do with the image caching in Windows. If you have opened a pic it shows up wherever, but other people can't necessarily see it. I always take people on faith if they say my pic has not appeared.

Plus putting it somewhere else means you won't suddenly loose it!

Ember Star

I'll get a profile up for my Palin spoof by the weekend. Found some sexy pics of Tina that'll work perfectly.

Chrystal

Quote from: Ember Star on July 15, 2013, 04:45:30 PM
I'll get a profile up for my Palin spoof by the weekend. Found some sexy pics of Tina that'll work perfectly.

Okay, Ember. Just be aware that so far I only have one other "celeb", and I would much rather have contestants for the "regular" shows than celebrities doing it for charity.

As I said, you are welcome to do both, and the celeb special will probably not start for a while, if ever!

Chrystal

Dasha, character is approved, for episode 2, please wait in the Green Room!

Ember Star

I'll get a regular character up too at some point. I'm just not sure of the character yet beyond the model and I wanna make sure I have time before I do it.

Chrystal