World Serpent Inn Sandbox [Pathfinder] - Recruiting Players!

Started by indarkestknight, June 13, 2013, 10:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicciKotor

Quote from: indarkestknight on June 22, 2013, 08:30:35 PM
Okay, guys, with four characters fully vetted, I'm happy to say I'm going to start setting up the OOC & IC threads for this game. OOC thread will be up sooner; I'll try to get the IC up tonight, but if not, tomorrow at the latest.

I'll continue to work on vetting the characters I've yet to get to.

Now, obviously, given the nature of the characters, this is going in exotic, but other than that, which board do you feel would be most appropriate?

Furthermore, do you guys want all the IC action in a centralized thread, or spread out across multiple IC threads?

It would be under exotic-system small groups. Also you run the danger of motivation if you split the threads into just a lot of one on ones. Keeping it all together in one massive thread enforces the group dynamic and motivates people into posting more often. Basically peer pressure is your friend!

You should have at least a thread for the common room, for all of us to hang out in and chat and start orgies. The usual things that happen in common room of Inns.

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Dracorion

NC-Exotic seems appropriate, yeah. And I agree it's probably best to start us off in one thread for the common room.

indarkestknight

OOC thread

Character Sheets thread

Players, please only post to the Character Sheets after your character has been approved. Thank you!

Kimera

Finished my (not so) little Neothelid girl.Name is an aberrant adaptation on Kiyuchime.

As my final feat I took multigrab, lowers the -20 to a -10 to maintain a hold while grappling. Might be a bit overkill though, so perhaps I should take something else. A metabreath feat maybe? EDIT: Forgot the Quickened Spell-like Ability feat for her suggestion power.

Stats by rolling: Dice rolls

Xhi'yu'Chy'me, Neothelid

Xhi'yu'Chy'me charsheet

ShadowFox89

Does her name translate to "please don't tentacle rape me"?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Kimera

Nah...she will just use suggestion, so you want to be with her :P

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Kimera

Alliance

Making my characters. I am not at work, so I have time.

Sethala

Think I'm going to pop in here and also show my interest.  Though admittedly I have no idea what kind of character to make, as I've never made anything past level 10 for PF.

Any suggestions?  Probably going to be a catgirl for race, no idea what class though.  (And as an aside, depending on what the GM allows, I'm up for coming up with a custom "sexy" curse or the like for her...)

indarkestknight

Sexy catgirls are quite welcome! This isn't very much like a standard campaign, but mostly I'd focus on the kind of things you'd be interested to play that you haven't had a chance to try yet. We have a couple bards already, so if you don't want to overlap, that's something to keep in mind. Catfolk have a racial penalty to Wisdom so divine casting seems ill-suited. If there's something specific you'd like to ask about, though, ask away.

Sethala

Well, mechanics-wise I don't feel like I've gotten much use out of my Large-weapon wielding characters (because a petite catgirl swinging around a greatsword taller than herself is just fun), and I've always liked mystic theurge (because you can never have too many spells per day).

For the former, would you allow Strongarm Bracers from 3.5's magic item compendium?  Arms slot, 6k gold, can wield weapons as though you're one size category larger.  By RAW, I don't think there's actually a way for a Medium character to use a Large two-handed weapon (though the barbarian's Titan Mauler archetype has some semi-official errata to give them an option for it).

Kunoichi

For a different sort of sexy catgirl character, you could try playing a Rakshasa.   10 Outsider hit dice, good physical stat bonuses, and casting as a 7th-level Sorcerer at CR 10, so you could make yourself a pretty decent gish build, I think. ^^

ShadowFox89

You people and your monsters... making my poor regular ol' gal look weak :(
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Nah, not interested in playing monsters, sorry.

But, I think I'll go with the mystic theurge, as a thief that likes to go around charming people to steal from them.  Lately she's settled down and spends a lot of time at the tavern, mostly amusing herself with charming the other patrons... and tormenting a certain kitsune.

Need ideas for a charm- and lust-inducing spell list.  I'll look it over more when I get home.  Darkest (actually, how should we abbreviate your name, anyway?), would you be willing to let me take more than 10 levels in mystic theurge?

rancorius

Callie Del Noire

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

indarkestknight

@Sethala

Both stormreach bracers and titan mauler are fine, though their abilities won't stack, so no swinging huge weapons.

You can take more than ten levels of mystic theurge if/when you hit epic.

Keep in mind that catfolk have a Wisdom penalty, so you may want to go with Oracle (or even Oracle/Sorcerer), considering Catfolk get a Cha bonus.

If you're looking for alternate mechanics to represent a catgirl, beastbrood (rakshasa-spawn) from Blood of Fiends are shown to look like catgirls. They do, however, have the same ability modifiers (+2 Dex, -2 Wis, +2 Cha).

Also, ShadowFox89's kitsune ended up as a waitress because she was caught stealing from the World Serpent Inn, so your catgirl may want to be careful about whom she charms~

@rancorius & Callie Del Noire

Plenty more room, considering this isn't really a standard campaign. Pitch your ideas!

Callie Del Noire

Thinking a wizardly type.. maybe a take on my PFS character who is rapidly reaching retirement level in Society play (12th level..she's 10th)

Sethala

Quote from: indarkestknight on June 27, 2013, 02:06:44 PM
@Sethala

Both stormreach bracers and titan mauler are fine, though their abilities won't stack, so no swinging huge weapons.

You can take more than ten levels of mystic theurge if/when you hit epic.

Keep in mind that catfolk have a Wisdom penalty, so you may want to go with Oracle (or even Oracle/Sorcerer), considering Catfolk get a Cha bonus.

If you're looking for alternate mechanics to represent a catgirl, beastbrood (rakshasa-spawn) from Blood of Fiends are shown to look like catgirls. They do, however, have the same ability modifiers (+2 Dex, -2 Wis, +2 Cha).

Also, ShadowFox89's kitsune ended up as a waitress because she was caught stealing from the World Serpent Inn, so your catgirl may want to be careful about whom she charms~

@rancorius & Callie Del Noire

Plenty more room, considering this isn't really a standard campaign. Pitch your ideas!

Ah, oracle/sorc's a good idea.  I get two less levels in theurge, but at this level it isn't as bad.

Do I get the bonus spells known from bloodline/mystery as a theurge?