A Tale of Might and Magic {Pathfinder} Closed

Started by Black Howling, May 31, 2011, 07:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Howling

Quote from: Ixy on June 01, 2011, 08:17:15 PM
If I accidentally miss something important among the multiple pages of frilly verbiage above, please somebody let me know.  I'm sorry, I spend all day dealing with teenagers, and I just don't have the patience for sifting that crap.

Phantom, any idea of linking backgrounds with either a serpent-blooded sorceress or a half-drow acrobat?  Just ideas.  Anyone else?
Half-Drow as meaning mainly half-elf with the low light vision swapped for dark vision right? Just making sure I'm on the same track with you.
Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on June 01, 2011, 08:34:34 PM
I kind of... uh... lost interest...

But now I feel stupid!
Hope that isn't in do to me... *Scratches head* I hope I didn't snub you, I actually really like you.

Yorubi

Quote from: Black Howling on June 01, 2011, 11:47:34 PM
me... *Scratches head* I hope I didn't snub you, I actually really like you.
Oooo.... He likessssssssssssss you!

@Luna: Mkay, I'll be waiting. :)

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Yorubi on June 01, 2011, 11:50:00 PM
Oooo.... He likessssssssssssss you!

@Luna: Mkay, I'll be waiting. :)

^_^

Quote from: Black Howling on June 01, 2011, 11:47:34 PM
Half-Drow as meaning mainly half-elf with the low light vision swapped for dark vision right? Just making sure I'm on the same track with you.Hope that isn't in do to me... *Scratches head* I hope I didn't snub you, I actually really like you.

~Doesn't know if she should be turned on by this or not.~ ^_^ You so need caffine right now to keep up
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Black Howling

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on June 01, 2011, 11:52:26 PM
^_^

~Doesn't know if she should be turned on by this or not.~ ^_^ You so need caffine right now to keep up
Fuck that noise, I'm gonna make up the OOC thread to clear some clutter. Whether you are accepted into the game or not, come to the OOC for random chatter. I welcome all the eyes and ears on the game we can get.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on June 01, 2011, 11:54:52 PM
Fuck that noise, I'm gonna make up the OOC thread to clear some clutter. Whether you are accepted into the game or not, come to the OOC for random chatter. I welcome all the eyes and ears on the game we can get.

~Blows kiss~ You know I'm kidding darling. and WHEEE OOC!!!!!! don't forget to reserve yourself a few spots in the beginning <3
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Black Howling on June 01, 2011, 11:54:52 PM

Did my bit to reduce by sending you the PCs.. and I apologize about the clutter.. :D

Black Howling

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on June 01, 2011, 11:58:02 PM
Did my bit to reduce by sending you the PCs.. and I apologize about the clutter.. :D
I know Callie, and no worries it's sometimes good for random chatter. I encourage it to a certain extent. In my opinion, just like joking around the table it keeps the game alive. Though it can completely lose the other players on a 'getting the group ready' type thread.

PhantomPistoleer

I think I may submit a character submission that's tied to Ixy's.

We just have to pull out the loom, make our textiles and then iron it out.

Right now I'm thinking ranger/rogue.  That will probably (read: most definitely) change.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Black Howling

Black Howling

Also, to everyone interested. I want to stress that you don't need the sheet fully completed. I'll probably ask for some things to be flexed with some of you when final party is selected, what I'm really wanting is just the stories, prompt/personality and basic ideas of how the character will work in game.

Xadrixna

Holy hell, have a sick kid for a day and then bam...a thousand posts....Trying to catch up. Does this mean I can't get in?
Curiosity Killed the Cat, Satisfaction Brought it Back...

Black Howling

Quote from: Xadrixna on June 02, 2011, 08:36:58 AM
Holy hell, have a sick kid for a day and then bam...a thousand posts....Trying to catch up. Does this mean I can't get in?
Lol. No, no people have been chosen yet. I've been given a lot of good apps, but I'm still searching through them. Submit your character, and I'll check it over. Please move most chatter to the OOC. You don't need to read the posts in between those you last seen and this one. I kinda set it up so people didn't have to sift for info. Any questions can be shot to me via pm. :-)

Phantasmatical

I'm going to have to withdraw from the roleplay, regrettably. I just got a new job, and if I want to make manager by the end of the summer (and I do) I'll have to work my butt off right up until I'm off to college in the fall. I'll likely lurk in the IC thread though. ;) Good luck, all!

Yorubi

Phantasmatical

Many thanks. :-) I just finished training and already it's incredibly hectic. I've never been so challenged before, but it's loads of fun even if it kinda does want to make me quit already, lazy bum that I am sometimes. xDD

Callie Del Noire

For those who have it.. Hero Lab now has Ultimate Magic in it.. so you can make those wild and wacky Alchemists and other fun.

Ixy

Alright, well-- I'm not able to put anything decent together.  Good luck to you guys!

Black Howling

I'm not sure anyone will be able to make a character in time to apply for this right now. Though I'm planning for a second round with a different campaign with the same general styling. It will hopefully be set up in a week or two, but I'm not going to promise that as I think I might need a little help. Cheers.

Foxfyr

Let me know if you do.  It seems there is too much activity in the current campaign and, though I've read through the entirety of this thread, I get the feeling a party would have already been picked by the time I read through that one.  ::)  I've been itching to try out a Magus character and I get the impression it would be a good fit for this type of campaign.