Alan Wake ***SPOILERS***

Started by Aragem, May 22, 2010, 09:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

This thread is ONLY for people who have played and completed Alan Wake.  If you are reading this to see if you would like to play Alan Wake, then the answers is a big YES!  Stop reading this thread and go rent or buy Alan Wake right now and play it.  You won't regret it and the story is AWESOME!!!  Trust me, you do not want to have the experienced ruined with SPOILERS so please stop reading if you think you'd enjoy the game.

The game rules!  I am so glad that I bought, it's a worthy investment, especially since I heard that the downloadable content might be a few episodes before the sequel comes out. 

If Stephen King wrote this story, I think he would have been proud of it.  Awesome writers. 

The ending was EPIC.  It was an awesome "season finale".  Like Lost.

I got chills when Alan was back in the darkness grip and whispers, "It's not a lake. . . .it's an ocean."

And who is Mr. Scratch?  Looks like an alternate version of Alan Wake, perhaps an darkness version that might try to manipulate Alice and Barry and Sarah. 

I love that the game has its own soundtrack.  I can tell that the creators put a lot into this game and it was well worth the wait and I really believe that it is going to pay off in the long run with a whole series to enjoy.