Back in the swing of things (looking for female partners)

Started by IamNinjaman, December 20, 2013, 09:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IamNinjaman

Hello everyone!
Now some requests before I start posting scenarios. Number one, please post at least one paragraph, meaning three to four sentences. I understand if you post one sentence every once in awhile, but not three or four times in a row. Number two, please watch your grammar, I don't mean you have to have a PhD in English, but make it to where I can understand what you're trying to post. Number Three, please pm me instead of post here, that way everything stays tidy. Now for the scenarios!  :D

Man or Machine
Timothy Scott or Tim was once a colonel in the U.S army until his team was ambushed in Iraq, during the fight the enemy throws a grenade that Tim covers with his body to protect his comrades. Luckily his squad was saved by reinforcements. Sadly it was too late to save Tim. Seeing an opportunity an ambitious general sends Tim body was placed in a research program that turned him into a cybernetic soldier (similar to the cyborg ninja in MGS) that not only increase his physical strength but increased his mental prowess above any known computer, however during one of the testing missions, Tim's mind that was lying dormant is now waking up and trying to come back to the surface, because of this the organization that created the program hires a female computer programer that can reset his mind. Will she be able to keep doing this every time it happens or will she want to know who the man under the machine is like.

I will post more scenarios when they come to me.

IamNinjaman

Rumble in the jungle

It's the year 2835, centuries ago man had created special bipedal, mechanized suits that caused havoc on the battlefield. These suits would very in size from only being ten feet tall to all the way up to fifty feet tall. After many years unadulterated  violence many of the countries agreed to stop fighting and create a tournament that would replace all wars that would occur every five years. This tournament would control how resources and land would be divided by the outcome of the victories that will come. Obviously this would create many back room deals and conspiracies.  Now its time for a new tournament to take place, a new pilot has been chosen for the united stats, the previous one gone missing. Will this new pilot help the United States get out of the slump for loosing the past three tournaments or just be another disappointment.

Pathfinder scenarios

These are just ideas for a character of mine in one of my favorite games, Pathfinder.

Sailing for a New Life

Calgar Magveil is a adventurer who is looking for a new life after a failed mission and loosing many of his friends. While sailing to a new country the ship is attacked by pirates. Despite fighting to the best of his ability, taking down many pirates, he is defeated and taken prisoner by the female captain. Now he must prepare himself for what might possibly a life as a slave or simply be executed for killing many of her shipmates. That doesn't mean he will take it lying down, he will take every chance he can get to escape.

IamNinjaman

One of these things just don't belong

Its modern times, 2013 to be exact and magic doesn't exists. It is the time of science and reason where figures like dragons, dwarfs, and elf's are just the figment of ones imagination and the subjects of games and movies. That was until a portal that shouldn't have opened has opened and one of these figures has entered our world. An lowly elf, one that was fighting an enemy mage  that accidentally opened a portal to our world. Now he has to hide from everyone while at the same time find a way back home, in a world that magic doesn't exist except his own.

Now he deals with a world that he doesn't know and the local police, where he meets a woman that can't believe what she is seeing only to be rescued by the elf when a portal suddenly opens and a orc comes to kill the elf but sees the police woman as the weaker prey and tries to kill her. The elf kills the orc and saves the woman, thus the adventure for the elf Aramel begins.

IamNinjaman

The Game is afoot

A game has been created where several unsuspected players will be kidnapped in the city, doesn't matter what their standing would be, where the contestants are forced to do all sorts sexual acts in front of an audience of the rich and powerful. If the contestants fail to please the audience they are killed and if they win their approval, they go home free and rich.  Now a college student is kidnapped and forced into these games, where he meets several other contestants. Will they be able to survive the games or will they be the next victims of theses sex games.