Medieval/Fantasy Romance Adventure (F looking for M)

Started by Acro, June 23, 2019, 01:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acro

Hellloooo there.

Let's keep this short and sweet as possible.

What I'm looking for:

• Partner willing to communicate often and regularly about the direction of our story and the scenes we should be planning.
    • Partner willing to read and write substantial amounts. I enjoy reading, and I enjoy writing. Let's write something together we would pick up off of a shelf!
    • Partner with decent writing skills. Yes, I'm one of those assholes. No, I'm not GRRM skillz, but I'm not Stephanie Meyer either (she sucks, don't talk to me XD). Goldilocks, fine and in the middle!
    • Story set in medieval fiction/fantastical world. I do enjoy world building but I don't get too nuts. I want more of a sandbox in which to tell our story. I don't mind worlds based off ones like Lord of the Rings, or Game of Thrones, but I don't play characters like Jon Snow and all that. I like original characters in original worlds. No rules, just right.
    • Realistic physics and somewhat 'normal' kinks. I don't do female pain during sex, rape is only used as a plot point, no dicks the size of my arm, no unusually small or young looking women. Nu uh. Listen, I'm a 30 year old cat lady. I don't write 18 year olds and I don't fantasize about dicks that are going to split a woman in two. I like realism. Bondage? Sure. Anal? Sure. Bestiality? Hard no. We can discuss more later but the emphasis on kinks here gets tedious.
    • Preference for story-driven roleplays, not smut driven. 60/40 plot/smut at max. I love me some sex writing, don't get me wrong, but I don't engage in smut-a-thons. I want to get emotionally attached to our characters, I want plot points, I want engagement. Give me something exciting and heart-pounding!

Yeah, maybe I want a lot, but I know what I'm looking for. I've been writing for twenty years now on forums! Anyways, that about sums it up. Medievally sandbox story! Lots of romance, drama, emotion, and a spattering of fun smut! I write in forums or in private messages, both are fine with me. Some of my favorite genres/story topics are listed below:

• Fae/fair folk of old Irish lore. Mythical but real beings with magic and immortality who use humans as pawns, prey, and pleasure.
    • Shapeshifters/werewolves. What's better than viking werewolves blessed by Fenris? Or a medieval, excluded farm family who are all touched with the curse of extra emotion, passion, and possession for their mate, even if that mate is a human?
    • I LOVE LOVE LOVE and totally am craving a story in which I'll play a widowed Lady rumored to be a sorceress. She turns for help from an ailing/dying/secluded Knight to help protect her and her lands. She's the only chance he has to live, and he's the only chance she has to live...
    • Sorceress/enchantress in general. I love playing manipulative women who use men for their needs and power play but fall in love in the way and it causes all sorts of heart-wrenching drama and pain.
    • Warlords conquering cities and taking Ladies/princesses/queens as their own. I'm even okay with FxF on this one - I can play the dominant or the submissive in this case!

That's just spit-balling a few ideas within the realm of my fictional interest. Send me a message if you read anything you liked, and let's come up with something together!
the giant in front of you is never larger than the gods within you

F-List