Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

ausyandy

??? Lol....

No worse than all the terrible names celebrities give their babies, but yeah, poor kid.

Kunoichi

...Huh.  It actually may not be that bad, given the apparent connotations.  People will hear her name, and the mental image that springs to mind will be that of a corrupt government coming toppling down...

Wolfy

Quote from: Kunoichi on February 23, 2011, 08:05:31 AM
...Huh.  It actually may not be that bad, given the apparent connotations.  People will hear her name, and the mental image that springs to mind will be that of a corrupt government coming toppling down...

Oh..you know...

"*gasp* Oh yeah, I gotta update my status!"

or

"*Gasp* My farm!"

:/ Oh well..Maybe Facebook will meet @ symbol girl and they can be best friends.

Fragile Dreams

Well, I just finished watching Caprica, and seeing how that girl is gonna be named, I think Cylons are coming to get us :P

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Oniya

I'm hoping she got a decent middle name.  Either that, or she could go by 'Fay'.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Nico

It's not the worst name I've ever heard. It just depends on if she will like that name in the future.

NotCarrot

Somehow, this strikes me as less bad than the people that named their child "Sephiroth". Probably because this at least TRIES to mean something significant, not just "wow, a six foot sword really IS cool".

Oniya

Quote from: NotCarrot on February 23, 2011, 09:24:59 AM
Somehow, this strikes me as less bad than the people that named their child "Sephiroth". Probably because this at least TRIES to mean something significant, not just "wow, a six foot sword really IS cool".

Unless, of course, that other family was very involved in Judaic mysticism.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Hemingway

My first impression was, "lol, scroll past".

Having given it slightly more thought, however, I find it interesting. I mean, we can't just limit ourselves to the names we have, and new names have to come from somewhere.

Personally, I want to name my kid Wikileaks.

Wolfy

Teehee...

Her Full name:

Facebook D. Com

HA.

..ok I'll shut up now. ^-^