The Werewolf's Mate (f lf m)

Started by wolventears, February 24, 2014, 10:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

Okay so I am putting this idea out again because I really enjoy it and really want to see this one through finally.

My character is a thicker girl, not fat by any means, having just a little bit of belly but has curves one would think any man would love for his girl to have but the man she had been with dumps her for a twiggy model type girl who is as big around as her wrist. He had always had her try those fad diets, because she was just to big for him. Hell, her diet even consisted of just plain salad and vegetables. No kind of sauce or anything to make them even somewhat appetizing.

Your character is a male werewolf, strong, fit, and damned delectable looking. He has an immediate attraction to my character, her scent instantly screaming out to him, calling to his wolf. And not just that, but those curves are almost to much to resist and nothing he is even remotely used to because female werewolves are skinny, toned, and hard. Not horrible looking but he hasn't found one he really wants. Or even just plain anyone, until he lays eyes on her.

She's human but she feels an intense attraction towards him as well, but with him looking the way he does, why would he want a girl who looks like her and not the kind of girl her ex had dumped her for?

Something happens and she will find out what he is exactly but will she except it?

I'm looking for a m, or even a f who can play a male character well to be my wolf. PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile