Victorian England Cuckold or Cuckquean (Seeking Wife)

Started by Jester, February 24, 2014, 06:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Two stories here set in Victorian London.

1. Cuckold

I am looking for someone to play the wife in this story about a disfunctional couple.

I would like to play the Cuckold husband and also the other men that his wife cheats on him with. I would like to play a series of scenes where the husband is forced to watch and sometimes get involved.He is generally humiliated by his wife who enjoys treating him badly.

I would like to try and do a number of scenes of her cheating on him. She must be very highly sexed and quite happy to humiliate her husband. Scenes could be as followed.

1. We have only been together and I catch her fucking my brother, our butler, or Dad.
2. How many cocks can she get on our wedding day (perjaps with her maid of honour?)?
3. A long day at work and I come home to find she hasa cock in her arse! And her pussy and her mouth! She makes me watch.
4. A big black man is in my bedroom and my wife....and soon in me.
5. Pregnant but still horny....

All ideas can be changed. PM me to discuss.

2. Cuckquean

A wife who is compliant in her fetish for her husband's unfaithfullness or adultery. The female equivalent of the male cuckold. Comes from the Old English word cwene, meaning Queen. The true cuckquean will be a willing participant in the sex act between the husband and the third part female and may be subjected to humiliation and degraging sexual acts by both husband and partner.

A female cuckold. A woman who's husband or boyfriend commits adultery.  A woman who enjoys being humiliated by her husband or boyfriend's sex with other women.

Anyone interested?