What starts simple doesn't have to end simple...

Started by Justin1, January 13, 2018, 03:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin1

A conversation between me and my mind, hope some would notice the plot we both are craving and would play with, Justin! 

Me-
How about something simple, something that shouldn't last. Perhaps a one-night stand gone wrong? Or perhaps a drunk fuck in the bar? Perhaps some Summer Heat would be interesting, just some sudden sex for basically no reason other than rising tensions? Yet it blossoms into something much more than a simple fuck buddy relationship. What do you think?

Mind-
Perhaps she wishes to be naughty for a night, for her husband or boyfriend leaves her unsatisfied or perhaps he doesn't have the time to make love to her. Either way, she needs some desperate "attention." How she seeks this "attention," . Perhaps she decides to pay a visit to a pub and drink herself silly, so she may find a man who'll fuck the night away with her. How does that sound?

Me-
Yes, this could be the perfect break! How about the guy who intrigued her is a cow boy? or a biker or some one of that sort? Who will look raw, strong, hungry and something which she cannot predict about him? Again I want both characters in their late thirties or early forties... Your thoughts?

Mind-
Oh! the age thing, that would be could be harsh for the partners, Lets leave that for the partner to decide... if they want to be married/single? young or aged?

Me-
Fine...Fine, but the male would the one I have had decided.

Hahaha...I hope some one would find it interesting!!

Also, I have this kink for tight spandex/yoga full pants which gives the perfect shape for females lower body and wedges in ass and and camel-toe in the crotch Apart from that I have this fetish of dry humping a lot lot lot in my play...any time or every time specially from behind...slowly or rough...say you are busy work in something MC...would just walk in grab you by waists and start to dry hump you from behind and for the moment you will get still like a female dog and let me do it. And wait begins....