Pelani Triana: A Mass Effect RP [EX]

Started by thebobmaster, November 03, 2013, 02:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazel

This seems interesting, though I've never beaten mass effect 3. Nothing a quick look around won't fix. I'll make a character sheet up for one after I do some digging.

thebobmaster

There's not much to think about. The only real changes, besides what I've mentioned, is that geth are a viable option, and since it's been 25 years since the quarians got back to Rannoch, I figure that they would have vastly improved immune systems, since the Geth were helping with that.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Hazel

Name: Rick Lazar
Race: Human
Role in the Gang: muscle
Weapons: M-6 Carnifex, M-7 Lancer
Powers: Adrenaline rush, Incendiary Ammo
Description: 5'10'' Red hair, Lightly muscled, Scar on his cheek
Background: Earth had much to recover from in the coming after the reapers. There were vast reaches of the earth that now lay under no law and no order. This is where he grew up, in a small town where no one had really cared about before the reapers and even more so after. Gangs were rampant and he did his best to steer clear of them all his life, most of anyway as he'd find out. He never had any problems with them before, though today was different. They were looking for someone disposable and they'd found just the someone. They used him in a transaction for drugs, killing his family, and selling him as a slave. They thought they had broken him, and he had received his scar from his many beatings. He was just waiting, and that time soon came. They had trained him to fight other slaves, and this is how he had escaped. Killing the guards, and started to go after the gang that had enslaved him. He hunted them down one by one, and he enjoyed every second of it, slowly becoming overcome by a blood lust. He now searches for a new place for home, and a job that will sate his lust for blood. Hearing of a gang that is looking for recruits he heads there, looking for nothing as he goes.

thebobmaster

PaladinZenaku

Quote from: thebobmaster on November 10, 2013, 03:34:14 PM
Looks like an interesting character.
Thank you I will try to play him out like what people woud think a geth would be but he will evolve into using I instead of we. Also trying to find pic for him.
Found one!
Nexus
"Underneath the silvery moon,
Your path can still turn foul.
You'll know you've made a wretched move,
When werewolves start to howl."
~Shadowfang~
Alpha Male of Southern US Pack

thebobmaster

PaladinZenaku

Well he is meant to be your head enforcer. So he has to look bad ass and carry big guns. Just think of that guy doing that while carrying a minigun and a LARGE sniper rifle.
~Shadowfang~

catherinehellfire

If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

thebobmaster

The RP's already started at the link posted earlier in this topic. I'll think of a way to work your character in.

PaladinZenaku

I forgot to ask am I accepted into the RP? If so I might wait until the show ends before posting it is getting real good.  ::) > >:) > 8-)
~Shadowfang~

thebobmaster

Yes, you are. I'll make sure to get your character introduced at the appropriate time.

PaladinZenaku

~Shadowfang~