Roleplay Partner Search

Started by LeynaLove, April 27, 2015, 12:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeynaLove

Hello everybody!

I am here because I am looking for a role play partner or a few. Now there is a lot to go on about, what to role play, where to role play, my caveats and so and so forth, but let me start with what I'm hoping to get.

I am hoping for a partner that doesn't mind writing more then a few sentences or multiple paragraphs, understanding that some posts have to be shorter but aren't afraid of length. However, I am hoping for people that are comfortable writing a good amount to develop the story.

I personally prefer to role play over email because then I can use my phone when I am not home. However if you are not comfortable with that I will also RP on here through thread or PM, preferably PM.

What to role play?

Highschool based RPS (These are my guilty pleasure and would LOVE to do one)
Small town RPS (Again a guilty pleasure, falls under high school RPs)
Sci Fi
- Space travel
- "Utopia" world

Apocalyptic worlds
- Zombie outbreak
- Loss of all electricity
- Disease outbreak

Dystopian worlds

Anything really.

(Open to ideas)

Note* I generally play female characters, I am comfortable doubling so we can both play female and male. However if you try and trick me (it has happened) and say you will double and never follow through in playing male I will simply stop responding. I put what I want on here and try and be welcoming and willing to try new things.

I like Hetero and Lesbian/Yuri role plays, I don't do Gay/Yaoi
Leyna Love would like a good Role Play.

On's and Off's

One on One

JaredSyn

I am open to role playing a story based game that does not need to be solely sexual in nature. I do enjoy a great sex scene though. I prefer hetero play and generally play male characters. Let me know what you have in mind and maybe we can get together in  a game.

LeynaLove

On's and Off's

One on One

LeynaLove

On's and Off's

One on One

LeynaLove

On's and Off's

One on One