TimeTravel? (Kati and Romeo)

Started by forgetmenot, July 13, 2010, 12:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forgetmenot

Emily had just woken up. It had to be around noon by how much light was shining in through her curtains...it was absolutely blinding. It contributed to her hangover in a none too welcome way. She stumbled over clothes she'd tried on the night before, but somehow made it through her jungle of a bedroom and into the hallway. Coffee she thought to herself Coffee will fix me.

She walked right through her vast living room and into the kitchen. She started a pot of coffee and went back to the living room to drown her sorrows in daytime TV.  Not paying much attention at all, she tripped over, what was that a LEG?! And there was a body attached to it!!

Em let out a blood curtling scream and kicked the body in the process of shoving herself away from it. Was he alive or dead? How did he get here?
Questions were swimming in her head and an ear piercing sound was killing her head, only then did she realize she was still screaming. She stopped and ran across the room to get the phone and call the police.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"AH! Why did you have to kick me?" Silivaus growled as he rubbed his leg. "Who are you?" he asked looking at her, then his eyes widened as he looked around. "Where am I?!? What sort of magic is this!?!" He said in anger. He jumped up and drew his sword. He looked at the girl and said "Put your weapon down, and I wont hurt you". He slowly glanced around the room once more. Then back at her, "Do it now" he said.

He twisted the sword in his hand and mumbled to himself "Where am I? What happened?". He looked at her and said "What did you do!?!"

forgetmenot

She turned so quickly that he hair whipped her in the cheek when she heard him speak. He was climbing to his feet, and drawing a SWORD?!
"What Weapon?!" She shouted back at him, near hysterics. "I don't know what you're talking about!"
She looked at the phone in her hand then changed stances, holding it in front of her like a sword of her own.
"Listen Buddy, I didn't do anything to you ok. You probably just got drunk and...and I don't know picked my lock!
I want you to leave. Leave n-n-now or i'll call the police!"

She was circling around to get near the front door incase she had to make a run for it. Too bad this guy was a sword carrying lunatic. He was rather good looking.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

He jumped back alittle bit and glanced at the phone. "That thing in your hand!" he said. "I didnt pick your lock. Im a warrior not a theif." he said. He lowered his sword and said "My name is Silivaus, I hail from the Kingdom of Rome. Who are you". He looked her over and smiled alittle. "Can you tell me what happened in the battle? Did we win?". He looked around and touched the wall. "What place is this?" he asked looking at her again smiling.

forgetmenot

Em looked at him disbelievingly.
"This dear sir, is a phone" She said sarcastically "Not a weapon."
She waved the phone in the air, loosing her posture a bit until she was standing relaxed. He really did have a lovely smile...no what are thinking Em? He's insane!

"A warrior you say? From Rome? Well I don't know how you got here, bud, but this is New York City, we're no where near Italy. Did you escape from a...a hospital or something?" Pity shown in her eyes and she took a reluctant step towards him.
"Go ahead and look out the window there behind you, step onto the terrace. We're 30 stories up...in my apartment"

She made up her mind and took a wide path around him to open the drapes and show him the city scape.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"30 storys? Storys are for telling. What is an apartment? I am perfect health, I havent heard of the kingdom of New York. Are you the ruler of this kingdom?" he asked turning toward her. He returned his sword to its sheath and walked towards her. He took her hand and knelt down on one knee, he kissed her hand and smiled. "My lady, it is my honor to be in your presence" he said. He looked up at her and the light relfected off his armor and his eyes.

forgetmenot

She laughed out loud, "No I am not the ruler of this kingdom of New York" She couldn't help but smile broadly.
When he dropped to his knees and took her hand, her smile faltered a bit. She really thought he was crazy.
"Erm, Thank You Silivaus." She said through her blushing.
"What battle did you speak of? Were you in Iraq?"Her hand went to heart and she dearly hoped he hadn't been injured.
Then a thought occured to her, "What year is it?" She asked him quickly, holding her breath for a sane answer.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Iraq? No I wasnt in Iraq, I dont even know where that is. I was fighting to defend my kingdom" he said. "What year is it? Im not sure." he said standing up. He walked to the window and said "How am I here". He looked at her and asked "Whats going on".

((Sorry its not very long.))

forgetmenot

Sorrow suddenly melted her reserve and she walked over to him and put her arm on his shoulder. "It's the year 2010."
You're in the United States of America, in the State of New York." She took his hand and led him out on the balcony and showed him the city. "I believe you...I don't know why, but I do. I'm going to help you get home." She smiled reassuringly at him.
"Would you like something to drink?" She didn't know what to do, but that seemed the best course of action. She didn't know yet, what kind of person he was, but she had a feeling, she'd just aquired a permanent sort of house guest.

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Yes please" he said. He shook his head and said "Would you mind if I took off my armor?". He looked up at her and sorrow filled his eyes. He looked around the place and said "Im sorry". He looked down at the ground and said "I didnt mean to put a burden on you". "A beautiful lady like yourself should be married and have a kids aready" he added with a nod. "Atleast thats how it is in Rome" he stopped and sighed "Or was".

forgetmenot

She smiled sweetly. "Please make yourself comfortable." She couldn't believe that she had her very own Roman warrior in her living room. She laughed again when he said she ought to be married. "I don't want to marry, and in New York, I don't have to." She smiled indulgantly and went to pour them both a cup of coffee. She set his on the table while he shed his armor.
"I do want children though..one day, I just know I've got to get a man to have them, and THAT I'm not interested in." She sighed, then instantly chided herself. Why are you telling him this Emily? He doesn't even know you!
Then it struck her..."Emily" she said out loud. "My name is Emily."

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Well Miss Emily, why is it you say that? You dont want men?" he said as he removed his breast plate. He smiled as she moved gracefully. "Beside a beautiful girl look you could have anyone they want" he said with a smile. He removed his chainmall showing his bare chest. He took the coffee and took a sip. His eyes light up and he said "What is this?". He smelled it and smiled.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 13, 2010, 02:05:07 PM
"Well Miss Emily, why is it you say that? You dont want men?" he said as he removed his breast plate. He smiled as she moved gracefully. "Beside a beautiful girl look you could have anyone they want"
She blushed at his compliments. "You haven't been outside yet", she said softly, "there are many MANY beautiful girls outside."
She took a sip of her coffee and watched him drink carefully. They joy a drink of Coffee brought to his face made her chuckle. "It's Coffee! It's ground up coffee beans, boiled with water essentially. I can't live a day without it." She smiled and took another sip.
She had a hard time dragging her eyes from his chest, but finally decided that she needed to do something with herself.
"Listen, I'm...going to get dressed. I've got to go out and buy you something suitable to wear, or you'll be swarmed by those beautiful women I told you about." She smiled, but felt a stab of envy. She certainly wasn't the most beautiful amoung them, but she'd never been uncomfortable in her own skin, until this man fell into her life.
"You'll need a shower too. Let me show you how to use it."

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"A shower? I doubt that women would swarm me. I am just a lowly ranked warrior." he sat down the coffee and stood up. He followed her and said "You dont have to buy anything. I can just wear my armor. Incase someone trys to attack you, I can defend you" He stood up straight and smiled. "It would be my honor to protect you" he said.

forgetmenot

Quote from: RomeoFalls on July 13, 2010, 02:21:57 PM
"A shower? I doubt that women would swarm me. I am just a lowly ranked warrior." he sat down the coffee and stood up. He followed her and said "You dont have to buy anything. I can just wear my armor. Incase someone trys to attack you, I can defend you" He stood up straight and smiled. "It would be my honor to protect you" he said.
She laughed and shook her head. "Believe me love, the girls don't care what rank of a warrior you are with a body like that." She took him into the bathroom and turned around as he said he'd wear armor. "You can't wear your armor here." She hesitated but continued. "Nobody wears armor, we wear clothes, like this." She pulled out the billowy material of her shirt. "Not to mention, nobody will hurt me." She smiled and turned around to show him how to adjust hot and cold waters on the shower, and that it would come out the spout above his head. The shower was running behind he when she stood. "Here's a towel." She handed him the oversized white towel, "dry with it, there's a shop right down the street, I should be back before you get out of the shower."

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Then Ill go naked. You dont need to spend your gold on me." he said blushing alittle when she talked about his body. He took the towel and nodded. "This is iteresting its like rain. But it comes from this metal?" he said running his hand under the water. He sat the towel on the counter and his hands slid to his pants as he slowly started to take them off.

forgetmenot

"Whoa Whoa!" She cried heading for the door. "I'll leave you to it then." She smiled nervously and closed the bathroom door behind her. She ran down the hall, grabbed her purse and took the elevator downstairs. She almost skipped into the mens clothing botique and miiight have gone a little overboard. She bought him everything from underwear to shoes and socks to shirts and pants and pajamas...though somehow she doubted he would wear them. She couldn't wipe the silly smile from her face. She just hoped the clothes fit, she was normally a pretty good judge at these things, but you never know.

Three bags of clothes she came back with. Just as she shut the apartment door behind her, the phone rang. Looking at the caller ID, she saw it was her best friend Ashley. Picking it up in a hurry, she started rambling right away "Ash you'll never guess what's happened..."
"No..listen..a roman warrior..armor and all..is in my house."
"NO! I'm totally not kidding!"
"I swear it Ash, he's in the shower!"
"What was I supposed to do?"
"NO give him some time to adjust, this is all new to him."

"Alright, bye"
They had made plans for Ashley to come over for Supper and meet her warrior. She went and knocked on the bathroom door and heard the water still running.
"I just wanted to let you know I'm back!" She shouted through the door.
"DON'T come out naked! I've set an outfit right outside the door for you, put it on, I'll be in the living room...erm the room with the big windows."

A/A-

RomeoFalls

Silivaus smiled and turned off the water. He stepped out of the shower and dried himself off. He opened the door and grabed the clothes. He looked them over and said "These are... interesting". He pulled them on and walked outside. He walked into the living room and said "Um, thank you". He bowed alittle before standing up perfectly straight. He looked around and said "So are there any tournaments(sp) here? Are there other warriors here? are they strong?".

forgetmenot

She stood stunned for a moment at the sight of him dressed modernly. He was gorgeous.
"Um noo, no tournaments. They don't really DO that anymore." She sighed.
"There's a gym down the road though! With a boxing ring, maybe we could take you there and let you punch something." She grinned at her thoughfulness.
"Ive got a friend coming over...her name's Ashley and she wanted to meet you.
She's a bit much to handle, so don't take anything she says seriously."

"You look great by the way" She smiled. "I'm glad the clothes fit"

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Sounds fun. Another women? She shouldnt be to much" he said with a smile. "They are comfterbile but what if someone trys to attack?" he asked. He looked her over, everytime he did she seemed to just be getting more beautiful. "And my sword where do I put that?" he asked looking at the clothes.

forgetmenot

This is lunacy, Em kept telling herself.
"No listen...you can't carry a sword..It's illegal..against the law. Plus we WON'T be attacked."
She shook her head and turned away. "Tell me something about yourself, did you have a family in Rome? What did you do? What's the last thing you remembered?"

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"I was fighting a battle. No I dont have a family" he said. He looked at her and shook his head. He walked around the room before sitting in a chair. "When is she coming?" he asked.

forgetmenot

Em shrugged and sat next to him on the couch. "Ashley's kind of unpredictable." She smiled fondly thinking of her oldest friend.
She felt the heat radiating off of him and tried to keep a polite distance. Without thinking, she grabbed the remote and flipped on the TV, a war movie was on. Bombs going off, people screaming...she quickly turned the channel and looked to see if it had any effect on him

A/A-

RomeoFalls

"Oh" he said staring into her beautiful eyes. He smiled and leaned forward alittle bit. Then he quickly glanced at the TV. "A magical box that showes whats happining in other places!" he said. "Can it show whats happining in Rome" he asked.

forgetmenot

"Oh.." she said softly, "No this is a television..a TV, everyone on here..well most everyone..is an actor. They're just pretending to be something else, for our entertainment." She turned it on her favorite soap opera. "Like this" she said pointing with the remote, "is entertainment in it's finest.. See everyone knows that he's going to break her heart except for her, but if I know her, which after years of watching I'll bet I do, she'll get back at him."
Emily smiled from satisfaction and snuggled in closer to the warm body next to her. Be Careful Em..you could get used to this

A/A-