Looking to start a few oNe on oNes.

Started by rpgirl85, July 31, 2011, 07:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpgirl85

I am looking to start some new one on one forum roleplays. Here are a few things that you must know:-
1.) I enjoy a good mix of storyline and smut in my plays.
2.) Looking for modern realistic settings in the genres of adventure/action/drama/horror/thriller etc. Not much interested in writing Romance at the moment.
3.) I enjoy both light as well as dark and gritty plots.
4.) My chars are never sexually dominant.
5.) I have no limits whatsoever as far as sexual kinks go but I will completely respect yours.

I am not posting up any story ideas cause I have felt that it is better to come up with a collaborative storyline with my partner that matches the interests of both of us. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

rpgirl85

Update : After a long while, I have time on my hands again for a few forum roleplays. The preferences are as above, but I can also venture in to other genres now apart from modern realism.

shenmue

I want to do a step mom gone bad story line (Sleeps with a step son or daughter maybe, or has loads of affairs.

also Wouldn't mind a swingers story line with action/horror elements as well maybe/ I do need lesbian or ffm scenes in my roleplays though, its my biggest turn on.

rpgirl85

Looking to start a couple of one on one scenes still.

rpgirl85