Looking for...

Started by Aethian, March 16, 2010, 07:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aethian

After failed attempts to get into other rp's I am finally posting here to be the poster and not the postee..

My O/O's are set and I would like for some matches to my try's as well as my likes. My complete off's are toilet play and or snuff. While they may have their place, they make me quite squeamish at the keyboard. I am open to discussion through pm/im but would rather prefer im since 1. it's faster and 2. it seems easier to discuss.

I would like to do something in the furry standpoint either of anthro or of 'regular' animals. Always had a thought of a forced mating while under supervision.
I am also into the mythical match ups.
Angel/Demon
Angel/Angel
Demon/Demon
"monster" matching ie, vamp/were and the other combos.

Sorry the message is so sparse, hope to get at least a little interest to talk about more ideas you have as well.

Added March 16:
Disney's Robin Hood universe. (Furry in general.)

Added March 17:
Furry or not but a forced breeding experiment. Where I would be the one being bred and your the stud.

Corny and Horny

I'm sorry to say that I'm interested only in the last part of your post. If you want to try something along the line of furry or something more fur based, let me know.

:)

Aethian

Corny and Horny

Oh... I am so interested in the last part.... Breeding a furry..... yes... very interested indeed.