~Doll Seeking Dom Male~ *Curerntly Closed*

Started by stormkitten, January 26, 2009, 10:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormkitten

Play Place: Forum Threads only. We can talk on yahoo IM but I dont play there. I might be convinced to play by PM but I dont like it.

Sex of the character I am willing to play: Female or Male. I prefer if I am playing male then it is m/m.

Sex of the character I am want to play with: Male. I have no interest in f/f.

Sexual Orientation: Straight, Yaoi

Frequency of Posts:Ideally I would like to have a partner replying at least every other day. I realize life and things take up time but I get bored if its a week between posts then I pick up a new rp and all of a sudden you decide to start posting every day and I get swamped... ect ect. Not nice. So it would really mean a lot to me if you could post at the very least every four days.

Level of Play: Long term, multi paragraph post
I'm no english major, I don't care if words are misspelled as long as I know what it is you are trying to say. Quality over quantity!! I tend to get long winded in my posts. I do not expect my partners to try to match my posts as long as you are giving me good quality. Looking for at least two paragraphs... *Would truly Prefer 2-4 +!!!

I would like someone who wants to work on the plot with me from time to time... Not simply let the story flopp around... If you are only looking for smut with minimal plot... DO NOT ask if I want to play... I have a lot of plots... dont be afraid to ask me to pm you a few.... In most cases I am more than happy to start. If its my plot I probably laready have an idea for a start. If its your plot but are not going to start, please give me some details so I can make one that we can both enjoy playing. If you see a story I am already playing but are still intersted in playing it pm me I would. 

What I am looking for: a Dominate male character to play with. Some who is into violence or sadist... Rarely I will play with a more submissive male but he has to be a pin slut. At this time I am NOT interested in playing Dom to your Sub...

I do love rape, violence, pain... I can play submissive... switch.... and agressive. My characters tend to be some what dominate in nature, looking for someone that can force them into submission... I dont mind playing virgins but I have trouble playing innocent or slutty characters.

Want to Play With (Your Character)
Vampire(dominate)... Dragon Lord(dominate)... Shapeshifter... Werewolf(dominate)... Were-animal(dominate)... Centuar(dominate)... Human... Elven... Demon(dominate)... Incubus(dominate)... Angel... Fallen Angel... Orc(dominate)... Zombie(dominate)... Goblin(dominate)... Brother(dominate)... Cousin(dominate/switch)... Twin Brothers(dominate/switch)... Warrior... Prisoner of War(sub/switch)... Soldier... Knight... Guard... Traitor... Assassin... Slayer... Hunter... Scout(sub)... Spy(sub)... Torturer(dominate)... Necromancer... Mage... Priest... Summoner... Wizard... Prince... King(sub/dominate)... Servant(dominate/switch)... Slave(sub/dominate/switch)...

Want to Play (My Character)
Vampire(sub/dominate)... Shapeshifter(sub/dominate/switch)... Human(sub)... Elven(sub)... Demon... Angel(sub)... Fallen Angel(sub)... Sister(sub)... Cousin(sub)... Amazon(sub/dominate)... Warrior(sub)... Soldier(sub/dominate)... Prisoner of War(sub)... Knight... Guard... Slayer(dominate/switch)... Spy... Traitor... Assassin(dominate/switch)... Mage... Priestess... Acolyte(sub)... Necromancer(dominate)... Princess(sub)... Witch... Servant(sub)(beg for it).... Stripper(sub/swtich)

Things I like:
Consensual Sex... Rape... Rough Sex... Anal... Cervix Penetration... Female Virgin... Hot Dogging... Tit Fucking... Doggy Style... Cum... Egg Laying... Pregnancy... Impregnation... Orgasm Denial(receiving)... Gang Rape... M/F/M... Double Penetration... Yaoi... Yaoi Rape... Tentacles(receiving)... Bestiality(horse, canine, snake, dragon, wild cats)... Cross Dressing(receiving)... Bloodplay(giving/receiving)... Burns (giving/receiving)... Nails(giving)... Biting(giving/receiving)... Oral(giving)...Deep Throating(receiving)... Hair Pulling(giving/receiving)... Breath Control(giving/receiving)... Fantasy Setting...~~~ Ask about any not mentioned ~~~

Rape and Torture Scenes:
Rape... Chains(giving/receiving)... Whips(giving/receiving)... Bondage(giving/receiving)... Humiliation... Violence(giving/receiving)... Sexual Pain(giving/receiving)... Nonsexual Pain(giving/receiving)... Abuse(giving/receiving)... Broken Bones(giving/receiving)... Shoulder/Arm/Wrist Injury(giving/receiving)... Rib Injury(giving/receiving)... Knee Injury(giving/receiving)... Jaw Injury(giving/receiving)... Bloodplay(giving/receiving)... Burns (giving/receiving)... Ask about anything not listed

FemDom: This is something I rarely am interested in.
Consensual Sex... Rape... Rough Sex... Anal... Cum... Orgasm Denial(giving)... M/F/M... Yaoi Rape... Bloodplay(giving/receiving)... Burns (giving/receiving)... Nails(giving)... Biting(giving)... Hair Pulling(giving)... Breath Control(giving)Chains(giving)... Whips(giving)... Bondage(giving)... Humiliation... Violence(giving)... Sexual Pain(giving)... Nonsexual Pain(giving)... Abuse(giving)... Broken Bones(giving)... Shoulder/Arm/Wrist Injury(giving)... Rib Injury(giving)... Knee Injury(giving)... Jaw Injury(giving)... Bloodplay(giving)... Burns (giving)... Ask about anything not listed

Incest that I like: Incest is okay with me, but I need a good plot to really get into it.
Brother/Brother Incest... Cousin/Cousin Incest... Brother/Sister Incest... Brother/Sister/Brother Incest... Father/daughter(convince me).
Incest that I dont like:
Mother/Son... Daughter/Father... Aunt/Nephew... Uncle/Neice...

* Various forums of asphyxia, air games, are at the top of my list... by hand, belt/rope/ect.... open to positional asphyxia.... waterboarding... being dunked/ held under water... drowning threats...

* Whipping is another... Any kind of whip from bull whip, to cat-o-nine tails, to a belt... Typically prefer to be put in the standing up posistion, arms tied above the head... can tolorate being tied face down. Typically prefer the whip used on the back though I know it can be effective on almost any part of the body...

* Knives are fun... blood play... anything from mild cuts to more deeper wounds... like the idea of them infected, eventaully being feverish and being delerious for a time before being healed.... not big on body parts being cut off... Do not want to play with needles...

* Guns are amusing to be fucked by the barrel... Same thing with the knife... fucked by the sheathed blade or the handle...

While mild piercings do not bother me... having nails/needles driven through my body is disturbing but a definte possiblity.... Oddly I can tolorate implaed on a sword/knife...

While I can tolorate some parts of my body being skinned, such as my back (fyi if we rp this please talk to me a head of time)... I prefer to keep nipples and breast in place... Also I dont like the idea of them being ripped from my body...

I do not like scat or watersports... Although if they come up in mentioing once in a rp I wont flip out.... But please not a second time

Things That Will Take Persuasion or Great Plot for Me to be Willing
Modern Setting... Future Setting... Fisting…

Things I have no interest in:
Time Travel... Micro/Macro… Inflation body parts… Lactation… Enemas… Scat... Watersports... F/F... Rimming… Mind Control… Virgin Males... Slutty girls... Futa… Furry/Anthro… Fallen Angel of God/Devil… Priest/Nun… Church scenes... (College/High) School Girl… Teacher/Student... Cheerleader/prep... School Scenes…  Cop/Prisoner… Prison/Jail Scenes… Maid... Nurse/Doctor... Hospital Scenes... Photographer/Model/Band/Super Star...

Rabit Hole

\/\/\/ REALLY CRAVING ALL THE PLOTS BELOW  \/\/\/
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

stormkitten

~ Angels Flight~

Human Angel ^ Enemy Warrior ~Angels Flight~ Being kept imprisoned for months, she has lost track of time. She does not even know who holds her prisoner. One day, after the guards have left she realizes the door is open. Taking her chances, she tries to make a run for it. Hoping for freedom she finds herself going further and further under ground in the caverns.

Human Angel ^ Creature ~Angels Flight~ Being kept imprisoned for months, she has lost track of time. She does not even know who holds her prisoner. One day, after the guards have left she realizes the door is open. Taking her chances, she tries to make a run for it. Hoping for freedom she finds herself going further and further under ground in the caverns.

Dannica sat in the darkness for a long time after the soldiers left her. She did not know who held her captive. From the whispering and occasional visit she knew some dark lord though the power he had suggested maybe even a god. By now she was use to the darkness. Her back was pressed against a wall, it really didn’t matter which wall. They looked all the same in the dark, if you felt around one would have a set of shackles and one a door but the other two, just walls.

It was some time after they left that she noticed there was still a thing strip of light streaming into her cell. In all the time she had been here there had never been light. Crawling slowly toward the light she was surprised to notice a draft. She knew it was not the normal draft that ran through the cell. The air actually smelled clean, refreshing. Holding her breath, she gave the door a push. To her shock the door creaked open.

Climbing to her feet she slowly continued to push the door open to peek out. The first thing she noticed was the halls were wide. Maybe wide enough to spread her own wings fairly wide. At least that was her best guess. She would not have dared to test that theory. Dannica had so far kept her wings out of sight, hopefully out of mind. The only physical evidence that her wings even existed was the two long scars on her should blades, not visible through her shirt.

The hallway was fairly dark, only the occasional light along the hall. Noticing no one in the hall way, at least as far as she could tell, so she stepped out of her cell. Not about to throw this opportunity away she started down the hall. She had not idea where she was going but any place had to be better than the cell. Eventually she knew she could find her way to a window or door that would lead to the outside world. All she had to do that was find it and she was free.
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

Chevalier des Poissons

I like your plots. All of them =3 I would love to play demon X elf, with my character being the dom.

I have some plot ideas. PM me if you wish, Then I will read your plots and can come up with some ideas =3
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

DarkControl

DarkControl

msg me: No contact details in the open please - Hairy