IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled as he drove off.He kept giving her that same smile she liked.“Like I said.Its a suprise.

AAA111

"Fine then I guess you'll get a surprise too when I don't show up" She grins mischievously as she looks out the window.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

When he pulls into her driveway she gets out and begins to head into the house without saying anything to him. Giving him a little bit of a tease seeing how he likes it. She loves to tease him. It is kind of how their relationship is.

Kaiser Maverick

He loved her teases.He drives home and decides to go to sleep.

AAA111

She falls asleep soon after she gets home and gets into her bed. She was exhausted after an extremely long day.

She wakes up the next morning around 10:30 and she stretches and yawns and just sits there for a few moments. Then she goes to her computer and changes her away "what a great night sleep! "

Kaiser Maverick

He wakes up the next day an sends her a text.
“Hey get ready for tonite."

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

“Want me to bring everything to you?Id have to bring a entire restaraunt to you."

AAA111

"Just tell what your job is and everything will be good between us"

Kaiser Maverick

“Sorry but I really wanna surprise you with this.......so I cant.Im making it really special."

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She sighs "I'm gonna find out what your trying to pull Mr Starks"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She sighed. She knew he had something up his sleeve. She just had absolutely no idea what he was planning on doing. She looked through her closet for a fancier type dress and she found a red dress with a pair of red flats that she would wear. She couldn't wear high heels they also were so hard to wear on her feet.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and and laughed on his way to work.He left his car and entered the building to change.

AAA111

She texts him "Where and what time are we supposed to meet you?" She wonders what is up the cutie's little sleeve. She thinks he is cute but yeah so a bad boy.

Kaiser Maverick

“Just head into the building the greeter will met you.Just say your with Stark"

AAA111

She smiles as she and hear from head into the building. All of them are unsure of everything. She brought 2 of her best girlfriends, Rachel and Shelby, with her. They get to the greeter and Kelsey says "We are with Stark"

Kaiser Maverick

The greeter smiles and takes them to a private booth Stark set up.Then they wait.

AAA111

The girls and Kelsey are sitting in the booth wondering what is happening. They begin talking to each other and Kelsey tells them all about Alex and how cute and amazing this guy is.

Kaiser Maverick

Then out of no where, Alex appears.He was decked out enough to make any girl swoon.He wore black slacks,a white dress shirt,a black vest and dress shoes.He had on tie and a silver watch.He carried a note pad and a pencil on his ear.He smiled as he pulled a small note and wrote on it as he slide in kelseys menu.

AAA111

Kelsey smiles as Alex walks close to the table and she introduces her friends to her new boyfriend. "Alex these are my friends Shelby and Rachel. Rachel and Shelby this my boyfriend Mr. Alex Starks." She looks at the menu wondering why he is so dressed up figuring that he must work here or something alone those lines.

Kaiser Maverick