Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 2 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 07, 2009, 11:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 20, 2009, 12:27:35 PM
I just told you...Aeval is a werewolf.

I vant to know how you came by zee information. I can't just take it on your verd.

Aeval

Quote from: Paladin on May 20, 2009, 12:24:16 PM
Hmm Indide Information ehh? Care to share? I'll trade you 2 pigs in exchange.

I was going to thank you Paladin for your previous comment and for being so reasonable- I see I was wrong :-(

Greenthorn seems to be the first out of the gate to bring up 'lynching' I think she is too eager and blood thirsty so I say unfortunately, I think the person to be next is :

Greenthorn

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Paladin

Quote from: Aeval on May 20, 2009, 12:29:14 PM

I was going to thank you Paladin for your previous comment and for being so reasonable- I see I was wrong :-(

Greenthorn seems to be the first out of the gate to bring up 'lynching' I think she is too eager and blood thirsty so I say unfortunately, I think the person to be next is :

Greenthorn

I'm only making the trade to get the info to expose GT as collaborating with the werewolves.

Aeval

Quote from: Paladin on May 20, 2009, 12:33:21 PM
I'm only making the trade to get the info to expose GT as collaborating with the werewolves.

She's too foxy for that! She'll never give you any info willingly!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Greenthorn

Quote from: Aeval on May 20, 2009, 12:38:58 PM

She's too foxy for that! She'll never give you any info willingly!

Heh...I just did Miss Werewolf! Us peasants gotta trust SOMEONE, don't we? 

Scott

I think Elunari has been way too quiet throughout all of this... Cold, calculating, very deceptively QUIET just like a wolf waiting to pounce.

I vote Elunari

Greenthorn

Quote from: Scott on May 20, 2009, 01:25:20 PM
I think Elunari has been way too quiet throughout all of this... Cold, calculating, very deceptively QUIET just like a wolf waiting to pounce.

I vote Elunari

Scott...Mr. Sheriff...I'm telling you...trust me...vote for Aeval!!!

Elunari

Hmm  *ponders*  Seems everyone here is jumping to conclusions and I've been far more vocal than Miss Emma and Lithos.  Perhaps one of them is a wolf?

September isn't a wolf, but I believe I'll go with my intuition and vote Lithos.
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Paladin

You know GT is the first person to go accusing people. Maybe she is the Werewolf. My Vote goes to GreenThorn

Greenthorn

Quote from: Paladin on May 20, 2009, 03:33:22 PM
You know GT is the first person to go accusing people. Maybe she is the Werewolf. My Vote goes to GreenThorn

Looks like I trusted the wrong person and now he is going to try to lynch me...that's okay wolfman Paladin!  I'm sticking with Aeval...someone told me she is a werewolf...someone I TRUST

Paladin

Xillen

Lynch votes:
  • Greenthorn - 2 votes: Aeval, Paladin
  • Aeval - 1 vote: Greenthorn
  • September - 1 vote: Lithos
  • Elunari - 1 vote: Scott
  • Lithos - 1 vote: Elunari
  • Scott
  • Paladin
  • Kipoc
  • Emmaline
  • Kazyth

Not yet voted: September, Kipoc, Emmaline, Kazyth.

Remaining roles:
  • 4 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Priest
  • 1 Seer
  • 3 Werewolves

Kip

*walks nervously out of his cottage and quickly looks around at everyone*

I didn't sleep well last night. Not at all.  Least they didn't take me... wait... they didn't take anyone.

*ponders this*

I can't help but think Greenthorn is a werewolf...  all the accusations... and the reliance on secret 'inside information'.... like the werewolves would have.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Kazyth

I vote for Aeval as well.  She's been far to quiet through this whole thing.  I mean really, who bakes when there are werewolves and lynchings going on?
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Kipoc on May 20, 2009, 06:26:21 PM
*walks nervously out of his cottage and quickly looks around at everyone*

I didn't sleep well last night. Not at all.  Least they didn't take me... wait... they didn't take anyone.

*ponders this*

I can't help but think Greenthorn is a werewolf...  all the accusations... and the reliance on secret 'inside information'.... like the werewolves would have.

*scowls at Kip*

Werewolves wouldn't have any secret information...they'd be the ones going around trying to -get- information! 

*sits down and starts knitting a potholder for Kip*

All I can afford to make now are potholders, with those damn werewolves about eating my sheep!

Aeval

Quote from: Kaz the Beast on May 20, 2009, 06:27:37 PM
I vote for Aeval as well.  She's been far to quiet through this whole thing.  I mean really, who bakes when there are werewolves and lynchings going on?

Kaz..really..do werewolves bake cookies? *leaves a dozen fresh-out-of -the-oven-chocholate-chip-cookies at his door*

― Neil Gaiman

Greenthorn

Quote from: Aeval on May 20, 2009, 08:04:14 PM

Kaz..really..do werewolves bake cookies? *leaves a dozen fresh-out-of -the-oven-chocholate-chip-cookies at his door*

*watches Aeval trying to bribe Kaz with cookies*

Probably bits of Avi in them cookies, Kaz!!!

Lithos

Hmm... I think there really might be something to Aeval, changing my vote to her.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Aeval

However the votes fall..is fine with me..I won't hold it against anyone if you vote to lynch me..somebody has to go...

― Neil Gaiman

Greenthorn

Quote from: Aeval on May 21, 2009, 05:01:32 AM
However the votes fall..is fine with me..I won't hold it against anyone if you vote to lynch me..somebody has to go...

See, here is my strategy...if Aeval ends up -not- being a werewolf, then that means that the person who claimed that she was one, -is- a werewolf!  Either way, I get to take out a werewolf!!  Sorry Aeval if you are not one...but gotta start the process of elimination somewhere!

Aeval

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 21, 2009, 05:47:54 AM
See, here is my strategy...if Aeval ends up -not- being a werewolf, then that means that the person who claimed that she was one, -is- a werewolf!  Either way, I get to take out a werewolf!!  Sorry Aeval if you are not one...but gotta start the process of elimination somewhere!

But Greenie..the person who STARTED calling me a werewolf was..uh.....YOU!!!!

― Neil Gaiman

Greenthorn

Quote from: Aeval on May 21, 2009, 05:58:51 AM

But Greenie..the person who STARTED calling me a werewolf was..uh.....YOU!!!!

Actually...the person who called you a werewolf is voting for someone else according to Xillen's last post...more of the eliminating process!  There are 3 werewolves left and 7 peasants...10 people...take away one person through lynching...and then the werewolves will take away another by eating....that leaves it at 8 people.  The less people left, the better the odds of picking off the werewolves will be!!!  Plus, each lynching has the potential for eliminating one werewolf.

Emmaline

-paces about in her cottage, nervously twining a long strand of hair around one finger over and over-

-mutters to herself- "Can't be trustin' none of 'em , nay a one ... the whole lot of 'em be conspirin' an plottin' ....."

-makes a mark on a piece of parchment and carries it off to vote, nervously looking over her shoulder as she scurries along, anxious to be back at home with her chickens. They understand how people canna be trusted, what with losin' their eggs and heads every now and again-

Greenthorn

September

I am voting for Greenthorn.  I urge everybody else to do so, as well.  I have a secret plan for victory, that I can't reveal until tonight.  I urge everybody to vote for Greenthorn, and if she is innocent to subsequently vote for ME the following night.
Some of my ons.

Kip

*sits and listens to the arguments swaying back and forth, awfully confused*

I'm very unsure who the wolves amongst us are.  The arguments are so strident on one side that I'm changing my vote to Aeval....  I'm sorry Aeval.

*sad look*

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~