Let's Write! All Welcome.

Started by Greenthorn, August 13, 2023, 06:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

Hello potential new writing partner!

I am looking to add at least two or three fresh stories. I do not have full complete plots and would love to collaborate with someone to come up with something good for each of the topics below. I enjoy a lot of talk about what my partner and I are going to write, but not so much that it becomes so rigid that the story is practically already written and we're just filling in some spots. Stories like that easily lose my interest way too quickly. I prefer a general feel to a story, a definite opening, and an ultimate goal. I also love stories that have a definitive end, but am fine with letting one end unresolved.

More about me.

A stalker story.

I have a very old (14-15 yrs!) request thread for this subject and still have not written it!
I can play either the stalker or stalkee. I require a psychological aspect to this idea as I am not looking for someone with this "fetish". Although I will play a heterosexual female in either role, the other character does not need to be a heterosexual male. I am fine with any identity and any orientation. Also, these would probably fit into non-con... just in case.

• One that begins with a very confident stalkee who toys with the stalker until they realize things have gone too far.
  • One with a completely oblivious stalkee. This one requires really good story-telling since the characters will not truly interact for awhile.

A romance.

I have never written an actual romance story... well I may have, but it never went very far. I am actually craving something nice and sweet.

• A forbidden romance. Best friend's husband/wife? Different social circles?
  • A very slow burn romance (falling in love with your best friend, while still trying to be a good friend, I'm thinking lots of inner monologue for this one)
  • A dark romance. Something more dangerous, possibly abusive... yeah, sorry, I can't stay away from the "dark" stories  ::) ;D

Obsession/Infatuation

I could play either character, and am open to this being light (turns romantic in some way) or dark (turns very bad). This is not a stalker story as these two would know each other and have interactions. I know this topic can be used for stalking, but my stalking request is more about predator/prey, this is not.

Reluctance

I have a difficult time outlining this one because it's in my head but refuses to come out eloquently  ::) This is not a non-con story, it is someone who is either too 'closed' or doesn't love themself, or maybe even they are not allowed to have emotions, and has found themselves the recipient of someone who is attracted to them and thinks they are perfect. I'm thinking this is super sappy romantic, or at least it seems to be! I can play either character and I'd like this to be a slow burn story.

As with all my stories, the plot to smut ratio is around 70/30 or smut is not even included, unless it's non-con, then I am open to a higher smut ratio. I also only play female heterosexual characters, but your identity (the writer) does not matter to me.

I am also still looking for my psychologically dark stories linked in my signature!

Greenthorn

Greenthorn

Bumpity bumb bump

I need a new story!