Dominant F / submissive M - various settings [ M/F, MUL ]

Started by Hemingway, December 23, 2011, 05:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Hello, and welcome to my thread! In this thread, I am specifically looking for a story involving a dominant female and a, relatively speaking, submissive male. It doesn't necessarily have to be bondage-related, and in fact, in most cases, I would prefer if it were not.

Warcraft: I don't have any specific ideas for this, only vague idea outlines and a few pairings I'd be interested in. Specifically, a female orc paired with a male blood elf, or a draenei/night elf female paired with a worgen male. I am open to other suggestions, though, but I tend to prefer the more exotic races.

Dragon Age: Here I would like a pairing involving Hawke and Isabela. I think that nicely sums up the basics of what I want. Details beyond that will need working out. Added: I can't believe I forgot this, but Morrigan would also be an option, instead of Isabela.

Star Wars: A Sith lady in disguise enlists the aid of a smuggler. The trip is a long one, and he is, after all, quite dashing, so she decides she wants to have him, and won't take no for an answer. A dangerous situation for him, but then again, dangerous is precisely how he likes it.

Original high fantasy / historical fantasy: I've tried to get games based around a plot of royal intrigue before, without it ever truly succeeding. What I'm looking for is something involving an older, strong and dominant Queen or similar seducing the son of a rival noble family for her own gain. I'd love to include some darker themes here, assassinations and so on. A female knight paired with a nobleman or something similar would also work quite well.

You may also feel free to suggest your own, as I'm open to far more than I could possibly fit in here. A Lovecraftian or Hyborian adventure? A Caribbean pirate story? Post-apocalyptic? You get the idea. If any of this sounds interesting, do message me!

Hemingway

The following has changed: No longer looking for a Worgen/Draenei story ( still open to other Warcraft-related stories ), and more importantly, I am no longer mainly looking to play the male role, but would in fact prefer to play the female role. In particular the role of Isabela.