News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Assassins Among Us - TOWNSPEOPLE WIN!

Started by persephone325, April 17, 2013, 10:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Persephone was shocked when the townspeople had made a clear decision. She banished Starlequin from her town. She wondered why the people didn't get rid of his shady character sooner. In the end, he was revealed to be a regular assassin.

Assassin, pick a target.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

The night passes with no incidents. The people of the town have survived another night.

Please submit your votes.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Silver

Another person had been found out, there was only one more left to be revealed before the town truly could be safe once more. Surely MabFaerie was the only one left so everyone would be safe once again..
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

yugi006

Luckily no one had been killed during the night. That person must be desperate to save him or herself so that person did kill anyone but even so this person must be stopped. He suspected that Silver must be the assassin leader after all."

MabFaerie

Somehow, despite the nights events, Mab found herself at the same spot she and Starlequin had stood at the day before. His now burnt out cigarette, cold and forgotten, left discarded on the street corner where they'd stood the day before, as the last lonely remnant that he'd ever been here at all. 

He reminded her of a violent storm, sweeping into their lives all at once in the dead of night, wreaking havoc and turning warm, living bodies into cold, broken corpses, only to flee the scene with all but a quiet and unfulfilled anger left trembling in his wake.
Starlequin was a monster, it seemed, but he was not the only one.

Mab shook her head in solace, she wanted to put an end to this. She wanted the last monster gone for good this time. More than anything... she'd wanted it not to be him.
"Silver. So it's you at last, is it? I wish I could say I was surprised, but that would require feeling anything else at this point aside from... empty."

The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

persephone325

Vote Tally:
Mab - 1
Silver - 3

Yet To Vote:
Mr Bigglesworth
I don't know.

Mr Bigglesworth

Nobody was hurt again last night, but there was  bit of a ruccus, so Mr. B. figured there must have been a failed assassination attempt...sadly he came to the conclusion that behind her smile and sparkling eyes that it was Silver who was behind it.

persephone325

As the townspeople agreed upon a vote, Persephone was happy the decision was so clear. Though she was surprised to find it was quiet and kind Silver who had been the target.

Her demeanor changed when it was discovered that she was the Assassin Leader. Though the good news was that all the assassins had been discovered, and Persephone had been saved.

Mr Bigglesworth - Doctor: Healed himself once
Starlequin - Regular Assassin
MabFaerie - Police Officer
Chelemar - Master Marksman
Ark Noah - Citizen
yugi006 - Neutral Party: Used on Josietta
Remiel - Citizen
Josietta - Regular Assassin
MolotovXsugaR - Citizen
Silver - Assassin Leader

Bold - characters left standing
I don't know.

Josietta

I knew it!! I was sooo right about Mr B and Mab!!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

MabFaerie

I mean come on now, I go stalking suspiciously after the shadiest guy in town? I HAD to be a Police Officer!
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

persephone325

Quote from: Josietta on April 29, 2013, 03:35:34 PM

Yeah. I was so shocked that you figured it out within the first like two rounds! Haha.

Quote from: MabFaerie on April 29, 2013, 03:36:17 PM
I mean come on now, I go stalking suspiciously after the shadiest guy in town? I HAD to be a Police Officer!

You had no idea how badly I just wanted to be like "MAB, NO!! He's a bad guy!! Don't trust him!" rofl
I don't know.

yugi006

Quote from: Josietta on April 29, 2013, 03:35:34 PM

Can't believe my choice to choose you for my power turned out to be a good decision.

Starlequin

Quote from: persephone325 on April 29, 2013, 03:41:30 PM
You had no idea how badly I just wanted to be like "MAB, NO!! He's a bad guy!! Don't trust him!" rofl
Hey now... I think the officer might vouch that I'm not such a bad guy. O:)
Great game, everyone!
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Silver

Hmm at least I was the last assassin standing...
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

MabFaerie

Quote from: Starlequin on April 29, 2013, 04:30:33 PM
Hey now... I think the officer might vouch that I'm not such a bad guy. O:)
Great game, everyone!

You really weren't all that terrible for a murderer, no. =P
If there was an epilogue, it would probably involve me leaving town to find you under the guise of "Extracting Justice and blah blah blah, insert generic cop monologue here" but really it would just be because I miss you, and without our little cat and mouse game, I don't know what to do with myself.
...That is kind of sad. =(
*Sends Cop-MabFaerie after Assassin Starlequin for an eternal game of cat and mouse*
THERE WE GO! All better.