Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sindra

Not guilty...

Have you ever fallen asleep sitting straight up?

Daoine Sidhe

Guilty.  Hell, I've fallen asleep standing up.  Granted, I promptly fell down... but, that's not the point.  :P

TNP has woken up on the floor.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

AceOfSpades

Guilty. On more than one occasion.

You have been charged with manipulating a man or woman, one way or another, to get something you want. How do you plead?

Peccavi

Yes to manipulating both sexes for what I want. Though what I want usually ends up being what they enjoy/want.

She coughs, clearing her throat.

You have been charged with enjoying something now that you despised as a child.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

AceOfSpades

Guilty of all accounts. As a kid, I despised going to school more than anything else in the world. Now, I have a thirst for learning. I have been in school, and will be in school, for a long time, voluntarily. Knowledge is power. ;)

I'll pass the accusation on. Curiosity and all that.

Daoine Sidhe

Yes.  As a child I hated spinach.  Now, I tolerate it enough.  :D

You are believed to be guilty of the crime of randomly dancing in public.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Undeniable Sin

If by public, you mean at family gatherings then I'm guilty. Otherwise I'm innocent until you catch me in the act.

We have witnesses who claim you have at least one tattoo. How do you plead?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Sindra

I must plead guilty on this charge.

Recent evidence suggests you are guilty of singing in the shower.  How do you plead?

Styx26

*sighs* ... guilty. The acoustics in a bathroom are just so nice and I sometimes get rap songs stuck in my head...

Passing this on.   
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Daoine Sidhe

The bathroom, the car, the airport... the middle of a diner... >_>  I like to sing.  Now, if I could just stay on-key.

According or our guilt-seeking robot, you have been known to put off going to the gym multiple times due to... nothing.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Styx26

Guilty! I need to get back on track with that!

Passing this on!
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Undeniable Sin

I am not guilty! Wow, it feels good to say that, since I just started this week ;D

Have you ever been zip lining?

Daoine Sidhe

Zip lining?   :o  *meep!*  NO!  Please don't make me get up into a tree... and then jump out of it!  I don't like heights.

Hath thou ever spoken in faux Olde Englysh?  I hath surely not!  ::)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Undeniable Sin

Not guilty, Your Honor.

Have you killed Kenny?

Daoine Sidhe

Once or twice, but the kid always comes back to life.  OMG!  Kenny's dead!

Passing.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Sindra

Guilty as charged.  And I even heard, "You killed Kenny, you bastard!"  from one of the witnesses.

Passing it along

MelisaArtemis

nope

cried on the family guy episode where Brian died?

Fabjuth

Since I haven't yet seen the episode that's a resounding Not Guilty.

The latest scrolls of prophecy to be consulted bear a striking resemblance to the next person getting their news from the daily show/Colbert report, instead of from the 24 hour entertainment/news networks. Are the prophecies true?
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Undeniable Sin

Not guilty!

You've been caught by surveillance drinking the equivalent of more than two cans of soda a day. What do you have to say for yourself?

Daoine Sidhe

Not guilty!  Erm... not for a few years, at least.  Soda never gets me high, anymore.

I heard it from a friend who heard from it a friend who heard it from another that you go out to eat, even though there's plenty of food in the house, but you don't want to cook.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Fabjuth

Not Guilty, I enjoy cooking too much and my friends really don't mind the free feeds.

The latest message sent back from the future implies that the next person has used cooking food as a seduction technique.
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Daoine Sidhe

Guilty.  If only I knew how to cook... perhaps you could show me?

My crystal ball reveals that you have attempted a new seduction technique, only to muddle it up and make your partner giggle instead of swoon.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

MelisaArtemis

*Takes hammer and smash crystal ball to pieces* Your crystal ball needs fixing XD *Not guilty*

My kitty told me that the next person have tried to seduce with sexy outfit... and failed miserably

Daoine Sidhe

My crystal ball... :'(  B-but, whyyy?  What'd it ever do to you?  I demand that you fix it!  Fix it, or I shall do unto you things like which have not been done unto you before!

And... erm... I plead the fifth.  Which, by the laws of nature, states that I am guilty.  Why does that even exist?

Prior to being brutally murdered, my crystal ball foretold that a person that would be posting here was guilty of looking through the recent texts and phone calls on their significant others' cell phone.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Fabjuth

Not guilty, I trust my partners to tell me if they're unsatisfied, curious, or just want to experiment with someone else a time or three; so long as I don't know all the details and they give me no reason to think they aren't coming home to me. Therefore I have no reason to go snooping.

As for cooking it's not hard, and I'm sure lessons could be arranged for anyone that wanted to learn. Price negotiable... ;)

In that vein though, the oracles foretold of the posting of the next person, being that the next person apparently wanted to bring a 3rd party to bed with their significant other.