An Alternate, Furrier Reality

Started by Selena Furese, March 27, 2022, 03:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selena Furese

While I await for approval, I'm very much itching to get back into RP after putting it down for so long, so I'd like to see if anyone wants to have a fun little story exploring a particular alternate dimension.  By default, I would be looking for a male human character, though if you really want to play a human female I can try to work around that (what you are other than a writer and potential partner is of no consequence).  This is the premise:

YC is just an average human living in an average world.  Nothing much exciting happens in his life, he just goes to school, has to do homework, is roped into family stuff he's not a fan of, isn't part of the cool kids table, and certainly can't bring himself to even talk to the girl he likes!  Yep... just an average guy with an average life.  Nothing out of the ordinary could ever happen to him... right?

Thus one day, as he running late to school, YC cuts through the park and happens to fall down a hole!  At first, he might put off the weird sensations he felt as he fell as just an oddity; after all, emerging from the other end of the hole, everything looks the same.  At least, until he gets his first glimpse of other people... they're all Anthropomorphic beings!  What he might deduce as being some kind of weird event that transformed everyone is, in reality, an alternate universe!

Still, perhaps he can learn to overcome some of his insecurities in this world as he tries to find someway home.  Or... maybe he'll find that he doesn't want to leave...

So hopefully you enjoyed reading the prompt.  Of course, I'm more than willing to discuss any changes you'd like to see though there are a few things to consider:
1. Since I'm currently unapproved, the only place I can RP with you would be in the Non-Adult section, which means it must be in a thread and, of course, nothing freaky.
2. By default, I expect to play as a sort of GM to you, and every character I would be playing would be a furry character.  If you want to change something up, such as if you'd want to play some additional characters, I'm open to that, but the majority of characters, particularly those played by me, must be anthros.
3. If I do get approved, I would have no problem shifting the RP, whether you'd want to transfer it into an adult section or move it into PMs.  However, I'm not interested in any mediums beyond the website.
4. On average, I do 2-3 paragraphs though in this case, I'd likely do a bit more.  On your end, I'd prefer 2-3 paragraphs.  Too little constantly and I'd likely want to cut it short, but too much constantly and I'd find that somewhat uncomfortable, most likely.  Just a heads up.

Discreetlydeviant

Hi Selena, I'd be interested in roleplaying with you on this, sounds interesting and would like to see where YC ends up after meeting all his potential anthropomorphic friends/enemies.